Change back to XenForo Style

Boom

I got nothin'
Reaction score
Since this weekend, my style of view for the boards changed to the SuperHeroHype design. I wanted to switch back to the standard XenForo design but I no longer see that as an option. Can the admins assist with this?

Since this weekend, my style of view for the boards changed to the SuperHeroHype design. I wanted to switch back to the standard XenForo design but I no longer see that as an option. Can the admins assist with this?
There's something going on with the site that's still in progress. An "update" of some sort. None of us are messing with it 'til its done, which might be tomorrow. If it's still like that after tomorrow let me know and I'll see if I can change it back. But I know someone else just had an instance of it changing to some hybrid of the Xenforo/Hype design for a while before it changed back to their normal choice of the Hype design, so it might even revert back on its own for you.

There's something going on with the site that's still in progress. An "update" of some sort. None of us are messing with it 'til its done, which might be tomorrow. If it's still like that after tomorrow let me know and I'll see if I can change it back. But I know someone else just had an instance of it changing to some hybrid of the Xenforo/Hype design for a while before it changed back to their normal choice of the Hype design, so it might even revert back on its own for you.
I appreciate the quick response, Flickchick! I'll sit tight for the next couple of days and let you know if I still don't have the option to switch back.

No offense to the Hype's design. I've just found it to not be quite as user friendly on mobile.

Last edited:
We need to find the all siX Infinity Servers and snap back all the old posts to eXistence.

All of the Style options appear to be back up. Got everything looking back to normal. Thanks again for your quick attention to this, Flickchick! Feel free to close this thread down.

I can't see many forum posts in certain sections like Transformers.

Rise of the Beasts - Transformers: Rise of the Beasts General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

It shows multiple pages, but when I click on them, there are no posts at all.

This has been happening since Monday.

Help?
So basically the site’s VERY SLOWLY being restored from backups, and they seemed to have started with the oldest posts first or something because there are some posts that are several years old that have returned. Seems like more recent posts are probably gonna take a while to come back. But they’re not gone forever (we hope)!

All of the Style options appear to be back up. Got everything looking back to normal. Thanks again for your quick attention to this, Flickchick! Feel free to close this thread down.
Glad it got back to normal for ya. :up:

Since the server migration, the site's been running slow as hell.

Happened again.. where do I go to change this?

Same thing happened to me. Last I knew only an admin can change it. At least that was the old way. There was talk of a site update that would eliminate our lovely blue skin altogether. I fear this has come to pass. :( My poor eyeses.

Yeah this is is decidedly not great. Especially on mobile. Extremely difficult to navigate.

@flickchick85 any word?

I was using the light blue Xenforo skin SF said would be eliminated by the upgrade. I assumed this abrupt change was from that. If not I'd love it if someone could change me back . I'd like to keep the skin as long as I can. This skin is just plain awful. :( If there is a skin change option I can't find it in any of my preferences.

Yeah I just looked at both of y’all and the skin you have now IS the “Xenforo” skin, so I guess that’s what that looks like now. You can change to the Hype skin the rest of us use or “Rogue Busty” (the pink thing” but that looks like the only options.

Yeah I just looked at both of y’all and the skin you have now IS the “Xenforo” skin, so I guess that’s what that looks like now. You can change to the Hype skin the rest of us use or “Rogue Busty” (the pink thing” but that looks like the only options.
How do I change it? I can't even find the option.....

My preferences has no option for skin change. I keep going back to it like it will suddenly appear and it hasn't. I guess you could put it on the one you guys are using. Busty?

Ok wait, I just changed my own to the Xenforo one to see what you guys were seeing, and this is what I’ve got now:

IMG_2905.jpeg

Isn’t that what it’s always looked like?

My preferences has no option for skin change. I keep going back to it like it will suddenly appear and it hasn't. I guess you could put it on the one you guys are using. Busty?
Busty is hot pink (that’s what Lily did for Barbie). The one most of us is using is just the default Hype one.

I want my blue skin! Yes that one! :D If you can do it that would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"