Chaos among order ...

Wolverini

Sidekick
Reaction score
And so it begins...

I was thrilled when I got invited to be part of a press-screening for X-MEN : The Last Stand. I've seen the TV-SPOTS ( almost every single one of them ) and I just saw the 7 minute preview , which to me , looked awesome and couldnt have been done better.

Hoping this movie would be the best X-MEN movie out of the 3 I blanked out my mind again and was preparing myself for any possible blows to this movie. And so it began , the AICN review , Val_Verde ( who clearly takes out everything of the Claremont novel ) and now a French Radiostation reviewer FELL ASLEEP during X³. Things couldnt become any worse now can they? To make things worse , everyone is believing everything that has been put online regarding X3 and even myself made some errors , yeah the Cyclops thing.

What are they doing to us? Are they toying with us? Making us believe X³ is the crappiest movie ever made because Ratner apparently didn't do his homework and has a **** script to work with? Lets look at the facts.

AICN
I cant recall a positive review for any film related to Marvel or other Comics. They bashed Punisher , Fantastic Four , Hulk , Spiderman and for fecks sake , even The Matrix was stomped into the ground. And now , with X³ there doing exactly the same. Why are we believing the garbage they put up on their ridicilous homepage? Why should we? Do we deserve this? Now , dont get me wrong but everyone is entitled to his/her own opinnion. Does this review AICN put up contain something WE DIDNT know? No , it doesnt. Everything in that review is something we've either seen or heared from the actors or other publicitists. How easy would it be for a person to just piece together everything and put that into a review? Right , fairly easy! Conclusion : AICN is full of garbage again ... sure , they are allowed their own opinnion but this is ridicilous. Its garbage , and only ment to stir things up. So calm down

Val_Verde
And after that review this guy comes creeping out on our forum. Stating he saw the movie and said it was **** aswell. He comes from AICN so why SHOULD we believe him after the stuff AICN pulled on us? Conan69 read the book and even he has his doubts. Its easy to leave out certain things ( from book to film wise ) because Conan cant talk about the movie. EVERYONE can say they saw the movie. This is just another reason why im not believing anything this guy puts up. Again , we ask him the same questions we already know the answers to.

- What happens to Scott?
- How does the movie begin?
- Are there Sentinels outside the Danger Room?
- Does Mystique get cured?

Its all fake ... and we know the stuff he tells us already!
Why not ask him ... what does Wolverine ask the second time he gets thrown in the air by Collosus? My source said the following :

"If he really has seen the movie then why is he telling us things we already know? God , this is getting annoying. If I were you I'd just sit back and wait untill we are in the Cinema ourselves. Then we can judge and say if he was right or wrong. But as far as I know .. there have been NO press-screenings as of yet"

Im just advising you people to calm down and not believe anything you hear or read about this movie. AICN isnt a very trustworty site is it? They've been wrong in the past and im certain ( yes im VERY certain which I'll explain later ) they are wrong about this too.

Why am I so certain they are not telling the truth? My source called me last night to verify with FOX if there were any press-screenings held specially for AICN or other companys. They said this was not the case and they were just rounding things up concerning the movie. The movie is almost finished and has almost been cut exactly as to how Ratner wants it to be.

But thats not all. I'll just type out what he said to me last night. I might've forgotten some parts but this is what made an everlasting impression :

"Dont worry about X-MEN 3 sucking. Cause it doesnt. I can only tell you that and nothing more. I'd definatly give it an 8 out of 10. Its somewhat better then X-MEN 2 and the pace in this movie is alot faster then the previous 2 films. Sure , fans will be upset as to what happens concerning certain characters but you dont even have time to let it sink in! They'll get over it eventually and , I think , its the right way they went with this one. Tell everybody to calm down and not believe a word other sites have to say about X-MEN 3. They've got to see it for themselves ... instead of reading fake reviews or reviews that dont do this movie justice. I liked the movie alot and I dont CARE about other people. If your a fan your gonna love it , if your not ... you'll love it still"

So now I , Wolverini , am telling you guys to just calm down. And take everything with a grain of salt. Especially new people who come here with Fake-Reviews. Val_Verde ... who registered here just to stir things up ... he registered his account after AICN published its review. A new-guy , coming in here with alot of ****. He has plenty of sources to work from. Claremonts novel etc etc.

AICN , the same.

Anyway , I typed it all out above. If anything is not clear to you guys ... post it here and I will try my best to answer the questions

Agreed with you on AICN.

i dont know what to think anymore

i was thinking along the same lines i havent seen any bad footage in this film ye except for the danger room everything is awesome!

..i dunno wolverini , somebody from the press screening confirmed Xavier at the end.......

not sure what to say... except I had a weird dream about X3... can't remember much. I agree with your view on AICN. I hate that site. :mad:

Maze said:
..i dunno wolverini , somebody from the press screening confirmed Xavier at the end.......
i cant believe, i am honestly shocked at how bad an ending, a surpise that will be

yup..dunno i would like to see how it play out..

what is sure is that cyke fans are going to be even more furious if Xavier is ressurected and not him( even if i'm not a fan of resurection)..i don't know what Fox are thinking...

If anything, should this movie be a blast, you should congratulate yourselves, for the care and protectiveness you put into this franchise while the rest of us moviegoers are just waiting for a good one to waste our money.

Maze said:
yup..dunno i would like to see how it play out..

what is sure is that cyke fans are going to be even more furious if Xavier is ressurected and not him( even if i'm not a fan of resurection)..i don't know what Fox are thinking...
i just hope there is different endings, like that thing retro posted about what fox did with hide and seek

Its hard to say... you think fox thought of this at the last minute instead of thinking it over? Probably... all my hope for scott has crumbled into a pile of nothingness. So i'm gonna not try and let it affect how I view the movie when I see it.

Fox needs to get their heads out of their asses...

Even IF Xavier dies then its just the way it goes. It happened in the Animated Series too.

If Cyclops dies then so be it. If Xavier dies then so be it. There's nothing we can do about it. They WANT to shock us ... and thats exactly whats going on. This is about Dark Phoenix and the loss of comrades.

Everyone should calm down instead of flaming each other for having different opinnions. I just posted mine. Even my dad who saw the 7 minute preview just now said : "This movie is going to be a blast"

wolverini, i thought val verde has pretty much confirmed hes telling the truth?

and mazes french press friends have said the same things happen

Even IF Xavier dies then its just the way it goes
no, i talk about his ressurection wolverini.

I showed several of the new clips to my mom and she loved them. I'm not worried, really.

Everyone should calm down instead of flaming each other for having different opinnions

I hope that you don't have the impression that i have flamed you..and it doesn't look like anybody has on your topic imo :confused:

and there are no reasons to do it? :confused:

Great opening post. Even with the confirmed news, I still want to see this bad boy.

Awesome post. :) :up:

"Stay sane inside insanity!"

I'm feel drained now from being excited for the positive things thrown at us then being depressed at the negative ones thrown straight after! There are so many conflicting issues I just don't know what to believe!

Sunstar said:
I'm feel drained now from being excited for the positive things thrown at us then being depressed at the negative ones thrown straight after! There are so many conflicting issues I just don't know what to believe!
Believe no-one. See the movie for yourself and then judge it.

^yep, thats the only way

Thanx guys! It's you guys who'll keep me sane amongst all the chaos!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"