• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Safe Zone: Spoiler Filter Q & A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-X

Big damn hero
Joined
May 20, 2004
Messages
6,812
Reaction score
2
Points
58
Hello everyone!

This is the Spoiler Filter Thread...meaning that you may ask simple questions here about unofficial reviews, novel info, etc. without going into those threads and sorting through hoping that your eyes won't land on a major spoiler (because it's happened to me many times and i hate it).

I'm creating this thread for those who don't want to be spoiled any further than we have been from the on-line clips and the TV Spots...but would still like to be involved in spoiler-esk conversations.

For example (and i'd like these answered):

was Val V from the "As i can't sign up to the talkback at AICN..." thread credible with his/her review and claim to have seen the movie? was is positive?

is the Movie Novel good? does the movie seem like it will be even better than 1 and 2? do you think we will disappointed with who dies/lose their powers or does it fit well with the plot?

Discuss and remember: if it needs spoiler tags...it doesn't belong in this thread.
 
thank you, even though the floating spoilers got me. a couple times today, it ****ing pisses me off.... REAL BAD.
 
If you dont want spoilers get out of the SPOILER FORUM. Im sick and tired of all you people complaining about spoilers in a SPOILER FORUM. Be quiet, you. :mad:
 
There's a NON SPOILER forum for this stuff, you know.
 
i know there is a NON SPOILER FORUM, but if you read my little intro up there you would note that i said:

"I'm creating this thread for those who don't want to be spoiled any further than we have been from the on-line clips and the TV Spots...but would still like to be involved in spoiler-esk conversations."

in other words...this is a theard about asking INDIRECT questions about spoilers.

not to mention the amount of people who visit the non-spoiler thread is nowhere NEAR comparable to here.
 
...if someone could answer my questions that would be killer.
 
Spider-X said:
i know there is a NON SPOILER FORUM, but if you read my little intro up there you would note that i said:

"I'm creating this thread for those who don't want to be spoiled any further than we have been from the on-line clips and the TV Spots...but would still like to be involved in spoiler-esk conversations."

in other words...this is a theard about asking INDIRECT questions about spoilers.

not to mention the amount of people who visit the non-spoiler thread is nowhere NEAR comparable to here.

That is ******ed.
 
PhoenixRising said:
That is ******ed.
how is it ******ed to asked questions about whether a review is creditable or whether a clip was quality without being bombarded with spoilers from people who don't believe in spoier tags?
 
come on people...there are currently 303 peopleviewing the Spoilers forum and 2 people viewing the Non-Spoilers forum...throw me a bone here...
 
I'm going second-hand - I also tried to avoid some of the heavier spoilers. The AICN review was apparently negative; people claim they tricked the author into revealing he was a fake by discussing a scene, but footage of that scene has just premiered online so the author (and his review) may be accurate.
 
Spider-X said:
come on people...there are currently 303 peopleviewing the Spoilers forum and 2 people viewing the Non-Spoilers forum...throw me a bone here...

Deal with the spoilers or go away.



P.S. -Jean dies at the end in a "Psionic explosion" ending Magnetos army, then Kitty and Rogue(who doesnt get cured) run to the front lines and kill Magneto. By the way, Storm gets cured, then dies and Cyclops dies also.
 
i enjoy how when there is a positive review out there that people are somewhat skeptical was just hold onto hope...but when someone comes around with a review and answers questions regarding a somewhat negative review they wrote...if they aren't so familiar with the x-verse as to know that Colossus is the "steel guy", they all the sudden are uncreditable and liars about their review.
 
PheonixRising...you are a massive *****e bag. and welcome to the ignore list...for those who can't hope to obtain the civility of those older than 12...enjoy your stay! :up:
 
spider-X be nice or I'll close this thread
 
my comment wasn't undeserved...and you can close it...i was prepared for this would happen anyway....just hoped it wouldn't have.
 
closed by request of the thread maker
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"