Chaos among order ...

Maze said:
I hope that you don't have the impression that i have flamed you..and it doesn't look like anybody has on your topic imo :confused:

and there are no reasons to do it? :confused:

Dont worry Maze , im not mad at you or any other member in this forum. Its just a matter of opinnion vs opinnion and its draining me ...

well io don't care about others...we should get our own opinion on 26th of May...

Wolverini said:
Dont worry Maze , im not mad at you or any other member in this forum. Its just a matter of opinnion vs opinnion and its draining me ...
ok, but can you explain what's happened a little more?

maybe i missed something?

MaleRogue said:
well io don't care about others...we should get our own opinion on 26th of May...

Your right:up:

AICN has never been comic-book fans. Every comic-to-film movie got slagged and bashed.

And here we are ... almost 50% trusting AICN. Dunno why , but it leaves me puzzled.

The French Radio now stated they found X3 to be a good to very good movie. Lots of action and good dialogue.

Wolverini said:
The French Radio now stated they found X3 to be a good to very good movie. Lots of action and good dialogue.

Then Maze was right :(

Wolverini said:
:confused:
Where did you read that?:confused:

Two people who doesn't know each other told me the exact contrary.

Maze said:
:confused:
Where did you read that?:confused:

Two people who doesn't know each other told me the exact contrary.

They saw the film right?

As for dialogue - if the clips and tv spots and previews and so forth have bêen anything to go by, I've heard little complaint in this regard.

I dêem it rather clever actually. "Charles always wanted to build bridges" and "Not everyone can heal as fast as you Logan", and other gems which drive home multilayered subtext and characterisation.

Well , no problem Pyro that's your opinion :)

i'm just stating what i heard from two sources ( as for the dialogue i have not seen the clips and doesn't plan too..it can be good but i think within the context of the movie , one will see if it really work or not )

Maze said:
Well , no problem Pyro that's your opinion :)

i'm just stating what i heard from three sources ( as for the dialogue i have not seen the clips and doesn't plan too..it can be good but i think within the context of the movie , one will see if it really work or not )

Oh.

The only clip I didn't sêe was the seven-minute preview and that was only because the loading didn't seem to work for some reason, and I'm okay with that because I read the descriptions. :)

Are you still waving the flag in ursavior01's camp in regards to running time...? Damn, that is another can of worms altogether.

By the way, sorry Wolverini - great post. We'll all be looking forward to your review!

i havn't seen the 7 min preview and im Not. I've seen enough so im gonna wait til i see the movie.

Are you still waving the flag in ursavior01's camp in regards to running time...? Damn, that is another can of worms altogether.

No , obviously .i heard via the press screening that the movie was indeed 1H36..

he only thing is that i will not condemn him..it's obvious that his source was believing what he was saying..(Lightning backed it)

Only one thing I wonder... is why this length? There has to be a reason for it, it cannot be just a blanket, abstract, corporate reason... would there?

I'm looking forward to hearing your verdict anyway Wolverini!:up: I really don't understand how that french ass could fall asleep during X3. I've NEVER fallen asleep during a movie, even the worst ones I've seen - going to that extreme saying you fell asleep shows this guy is desperate to bash the movie as much as he can instead of being objective about the whole thing! Same goes for AICN!
A good critic should be emotionally impartial/objective towards the piece he's reviewing!!

kol_lover said:
wolverini, i thought val verde has pretty much confirmed hes telling the truth?

and mazes french press friends have said the same things happen

Yes Val knew some things that were not in the book...little details that had changed....and he got them right....and we now know that thanks to the clips released later that day.

Why anyone still believes AICN (for reviews) is beyond me

skorponok said:
Why anyone still believes AICN (for reviews) is beyond me

Well maybe its because Val claims to have written one...and I probed him with Conan for details and he knew things from the book, we eventually called him a fake because he described a scene then the following scene and could not explain the conintinuty issue in the scene that follows...Conan, I and others basiclly called him a fake then and there....but turns out we were wrong....the scene before (which is in the book but almost everyone assumed was CUT from the film or never filmed) is really there it happens exactly as he decribed and VARIES from the adult novel....he got all the details right and later on that night the scene came out....THAT is why people believe him.

Wolverini said:
Even IF Xavier dies then its just the way it goes. It happened in the Animated Series too.

If Cyclops dies then so be it. If Xavier dies then so be it. There's nothing we can do about it. They WANT to shock us ... and thats exactly whats going on. This is about Dark Phoenix and the loss of comrades.

Everyone should calm down instead of flaming each other for having different opinnions. I just posted mine. Even my dad who saw the 7 minute preview just now said : "This movie is going to be a blast"

I agree...:up:

Yes, wolverine fans telling us once again to get over it....lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"