• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Age of Extinction characters that must be in a sequel?

jignat

Civilian
Reaction score
what characters in your opinion must be included if a sequel to TF was made

Soundwave
Shockwave
Blitzwing
Dinobots
Sideswipe
Wheeljack
Constructicons
jetfire
Prowl
Cliffjumper

prowl and twins for autobots

soundwave,thundercracker, and constructicons for decepticons

Shockwave
Soundwave
Thundercracker
Skywarp
Ravage
Rumble
Lazerbeak

Prowl
Wheeljack
Bluestreak
Sideswipe
Sunstreaker
Huffer
Mirage
Brawn
Ultra Magnus

I think 30 robots in a sequel is good enough for me. You only have to see Shockwave and Magnus for only a few minutes.

Gah, I hate threads like this. If you're gonna say that characters must be in the sequel, at least explain why.

Autobots:
Prowl, Hound, Mirage, Wheeljack, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.

Decepticons:
Soundwave, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Rumble, and Ravage.

It will depend on what is required for the 2nd movie in regards to plot. No doubt there will be some new ones introduced but only a few, it would be silly to introduce a large new cast of Auto's and Decepts if they are to have any form of charater development. As far as Autobots go some well known warriors like Prowl and Jetfire (Jetfire would be good to balance out the air combat, love to see a Starscream vs Jetfire dogfight). If they intend to bring Cybertron elements into the movie perhaps Shockwave would be a good idea along with Grimlock (whom could be converted over to a Autobot during the movie). Love to see Skywarp FTW. :up:

If given the choice, I would pick:

AUTOBOTS
Prowl
Wheeljack
Mirage
Sideswipe
Sunstreaker
Dinobots

DECEPTICONS
Soundwave w/ Rumble, Ravage, Laserbeak
Shockwave
Thundercracker
Skywarp
Constructicons/Devastator

Since Unicron has been thought for the 3rd movie, I think Scourge or Cyclonus should be in it as Decpeticons but as a Spy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"