Age of Extinction What characters do you want to see in TF2?

Alex06

Civilian
Reaction score
I've seen people saying in many topics that they want this or this character to be in TF2, and I've officially decided by myself to focus it all into one topic.

Here's some fan favorites:
- Prowl
- Shockwave
- Soundwave
- Mirage

The characters I'd like to see, personally, are these:
- Prowl (racecars ftw!)
- Shockwave (he's so funny, that guy)
- Soundwave (Come on, that's a no-brainer!)
- Grimlock (as a Dozer, tbh, it wouldn't be bad)
- Hot Shot (Make him a really HOT car, like the Lotus Exige S or a Lamborghini/Ferrari car)

I don't know. Can we have Galvatron?

Dude. Galvatron's definately in. It's so obvious he's going to be in TF2. ;)
Maybe Ravage, Rampage and even Unicron could go in TF2.

I have a good idea for Rampage, he could be a robot created by Sector Seven to use as a weapon, but he malfunctions and starts attacking the facility where he is built and scans a prototype tank under development by Sector Seven. He would look kind of like the Immorticon design for the cancelled Transtech toyline. (Rampage was originally renamed to Immorticon in Transtech)

EDIT: About Shockwave, he should look just like the Hasbro TF Movie Deluxe Swindle toy...

Dude. Galvatron's definately in. It's so obvious he's going to be in TF2. ;)
Maybe Ravage, Rampage and even Unicron could go in TF2.

I have a good idea for Rampage, he could be a robot created by Sector Seven to use as a weapon, but he malfunctions and starts attacking the facility where he is built and scans a prototype tank under development by Sector Seven. He would look kind of like the Immorticon design for the cancelled Transtech toyline. (Rampage was originally renamed to Immorticon in Transtech)

EDIT: About Shockwave, he should look just like the Hasbro TF Movie Deluxe Swindle toy...

Dude, that's actually really good idea. :up:
But, that idea works beautifully for Ravage as well. A small quad-ped (panther-like) robot built as a sentry / automated soldier by the military. It escapes.

No Galvatron, no no. At this point, as a plot device, it would come off as Super-Shredder when he came back bigger and badder after being mutated by the ooze.

Shockwave, definately! Definately definately definately. In fact, the whole movie should be about him coming to take over in place of Megatron. And they end up doing battle with each other. (similar to what happens in the comic book).

Glad to know you liked my Rampage idea...If you all like it, go ahead, tell me. I have plenty of other ideas I can bring up for a TF movie sequel. :D

Oh, and for Ravage, he is small, unlike Rampage, who is alot bigger and more fit for a giant prototype tank form. They could both be part of a project by Sector Seven and escape together, although it would be a bit cliché, plus the fact that Ravage is Soundwave's minion. Or...Rampage escapes by himself, and Ravage is "rescued" by Soundwave (who makes him his minion) from another facility while it's being raided by the reawakened Decepticons...

Quoting myself from the topic which I got the idea to make this thread:

Also, I just thought up of a good idea on how to intro the Dinobots...How about their protoforms all crash in onto an american museum? That way, they find the Dino fossils and decide to scan that to use as a "disguise"?

If they want to make TF2 with Dinobots, I think that would definately be the way to go...

Soundwave :up:

Wheeljack
Hound
Arcee
Ultra Magnus
Skywarp
Thundercracker

Glad to know you liked my Rampage idea...If you like it, go ahead, tell me. I have plenty of other ideas I can bring up for a TF movie sequel. :D

Quoting myself from the topic which I got the idea to make this thread:
Originally Posted by Alex06
Also, I just thought up of a good idea on how to intro the Dinobots...How about their protoforms all crash in onto an american museum? That way, they find the Dino fossils and decide to scan that to use as a "disguise"?
If they want to make TF2 with Dinobots, I think that would definately be the way to go...

I think having them crash-landed millions and millions years ago and buried somewhere deactivated is better. This is in line with their comic origin.

It would still be hard to make work tho... kinda like 'what's the point?' It worked in the comic because the entire Ark landed millions of years ago and it lent itself to Shockwave's intro and such. I don't really see how it could work in this movie's universe.

Soundwave :up:

Wheeljack
Hound
Arcee
Ultra Magnus
Skywarp
Thundercracker

I say no to Arcee (like I think almost all fans did over a year and a half ago). It's not that have anything against a female TF... it's just that it would come off as gimmicky. I dunno. MAYBE they could make it work.

Though the conversation in this thread is going well, don't forget to visit the Transformer Sequels forum...some good conversation in there too.

Silverbolt. But I want the beast wars characterization. That was cool.

Maybe the spider girl transformer undera different name.

Also we have to have a Waspinator character! Please let him get blown to pieces.

I never much cared for any of the other characters but the main ones that are in this movie already... meh.

I'm hoping for returns of everyone except the ones that died....of course there is one obvious resurrection I'd want:
Megatron

I'd also want Unicron, Dinobots using the museum idea (I don't want them on Earth for millions of years because it wouldn't make too much sense for them to have been here), and Brawl if he's not in this movie/have him return. Astrotrain would be pretty cool. I think he should only be a space shuttle though. And using him would be pretty difficult, because you only use space shuttles for very specific things...

Those are the only ones I really want in the movie, but of course I would like bunches more to join in.

There has been quite a few threads created on this topic before, but they are always fun :D

Blaster!

blaster.jpg

the constructicons, obviously...

apart from the return of you know who, and also soundwave, i think that's all the decepticons you need for this movie.

the inclusion of one more autobot should be.....

*takes a time out*

i guess skyfire would be a good one to show links with starscream and help build their relationship

I see Prowl replacing Ironhide, Blaster replacing Jazz and Soundwave replacing Barricade.

I just want to see a real good story. I hate it when Hollywood focus on trying to make the sequel bigger and louder but the story is lost. It makes the movie feel lame.

Arcee and Hound for the Autobots

Tidalwave and Soundwave for the Decepticons

My 'must see' list for both sides would include:

Autobots:
Prowl
Wheeljack
Mirage
Sideswipe
Hound

Decepticons:
Shockwave
Soundwave w/ Rumble, Ravage, Laserbeak
Thundercracker
Skywarp
Blitzwing

I would also want to see the Dinobots and Constructicons/Devastator in there if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"