Characters that need more backstory

Kebab gud

Sidekick
Reaction score
There are a few Characters in the DCU that need mor backstory, so i thought that we might as well come up with a list of characters that lack a bit of .. story..

Someone i would like to see more back story to is Speedy..
We know she had a horrible childhood and early teens.. but that with abusing father and dead mother thats all we know..
does she have any sibling? hell we havent even goten any info as to where she grew up..

but there ar tones of others.. BRING EM ON!

batman
superman can always use another origin
hal jordan
batmite
ambush bug
dodge
killa nilla

I always wanted to see Grace from Outsiders backstory. It seems like it will come up soon since it was alluded to that she was keeping a secret in the OYL arc.

Catman

I can't think of anyone else I'd be compelled enough to pick up & read a new book...

Darkseid?

I think that Wonder Woman's and the Justice League's origins need to be redone due to the events of Infinite Crisis. I'd also like to see new origin stories for Barry Allen and the Martian Manhunter.

I always wanted to see Grace from Outsiders backstory.
You mean how she was an orphaned little girl who was enslaved by a child sex ring that branded her as their property, and didn't escape until her metahuman powers finally kicked in, and how she placed 10,000 more tattoos on her body to cover up the old one?

Pick up the "Wanted" trade of Outsiders.

I'm sure he means in the fact in how they said she wasn't like the others.

I'd also like to see new origin stories for Barry Allen and the Martian Manhunter.

Barry's origin is great, no change needed for that. J'onn's had way too many origins, and I'd like for DC to just pick one and stick with it.

Johnny Karoake. :csad:

I always thought a story based on heroes who were active in the 50s/60s. So in continuity between when the JSA disbanded and when the JLA started. So feating characters like Dan Garrett, Johnny Quick, Captain Comet, Abin Sur, Skyman, Shining Knight (maybe some of the other Seven Soldiers), Iron Munro and the original Freedom Fighters. Other JSA characters who were still active like Starman, Original Mid-Nite, Sandman - playing off retired heroes such as Alan Scott and Jay Garrick. You could also feature the heroes of Silver Age who had not yet taken up their mantel.

I think I'm just a sucker for character building historical pieces.

Oh yeah cheers Harl.

Not paying attention, I'm thinking of Dan too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"