Characters who've annoyed you

Chris Tucker deserved an award for 5th Element. :o

One role where he never annoyed me; I was surprised.

Any role where massive amounts of screaming are required. I hate overdone screaming in films.

Pretty much any character played by Chris Tucker.

Really ? I like Chris Tucker. One of my favorite comedians. I especially like him as Smokey in " Friday ", and " Skip" in Dead Presidents.

Another character I found really annoying, the whiney b**ch in "Wrong Turn". The one who was "too scared to run for life". I cheared when her head got severed.

Anne Hathaway's character in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Ugh. :down

Short Round in Temple of Doom
Jar Jar Binks
Chewbacca and the droids
The redneck sheriff in Live and Let Die/ The Man with the Golden Gun
Knick-Knack and Goodnite in The Man With the Golden Gun
Actually, lots of secondary characters in Bond flicks, too many to mention now
Gimli and Sam in LotR

Those should be good for now, yeah.

The twins in Transformers 2
the kid in the mummy returns
This times a million.

Hysterical women in films. I can't stand female characters who do nothing but dumb things so that they get captured by villains and scream constantly.

Rachel Dawes no matter who was playing her.

Ah, yes, every character, human or non-human in the TF trilogy.

Short Round in Temple of Doom
Jar Jar Binks
Chewbacca and the droids
The redneck sheriff in Live and Let Die/ The Man with the Golden Gun
Knick-Knack and Goodnite in The Man With the Golden Gun
Actually, lots of secondary characters in Bond flicks, too many to mention now
Gimli and Sam in LotR

Those should be good for now, yeah.
:huh: R2 and 3PO? Not Chewie!?

Deputy Police Chief Dwayne T. Robinson in Die Hard.

SGT POWELL: "Excuse me, sir! But what about the body that fell out of the window?"
DTR: "Well, probably some stockbroker that got depressed!"

Keep in mind this is after arriving on the scene with Powell's car getting obliterated by machine gun fire, and he was responding to an emergency call saying that Nakatomi terrorist-occupied (which ended in gunfire). A quick brief on the situation and he comes to the completely logical conclusion that there's probably no terrorists, and that the guy who made the phone call was also the one who shot up the police cruiser. :dry:

Last edited:
This guy from the dark knight rises, his lisp and the way he whined was so terribly annoying.

Last edited:
I hate every character Martin Lawrence has ever played. Also:

Jar Jar Binks
Little Anakin Skywalker
Everyone in Independence Day

Jigsaw, and his pain in the Jar subordinates (SAW series): "I spy on everyone to see who doesn't appreciate life, cause I have to appreciate life since I'm not dead after attempting suicide cause of my brain tumor. I won't enjoy life, I will spy on people to put them in death traps so they escape with great injuries, just so they appreciate life, including one guy who does the thing I do with his life and spy on people, but he doesn't place them in traps so they appreciate life"

That cop in the first Ghost Rider film: "Hey Johnny, you're from the neighborhood some were killed by a beast, come on with me and tell me how you killed them all, no BS, I don't know you're the flaming skull guy since I haven't seen you turn, and have no reason to say you are him"

Jar Jar Binks: His voice is annoying, I could get over that, but his personality is even more annoying, he's a goofball who wins a battle by being stupid and goofy, and is so annoying the way he messes up in everything

Mary Jane Watson in Spider-Man 2, she's horrible in that film, more tolerable in the other two. To make things clear and tell I'm not confusing one movie with the other: MJ: "Peter, you suck, you didn't show up in my play as you promised, and for that I won't give you another chance like the MTV cartoon me, I'll just hate you for being an a**hole for not showing in my play once, and run from the altar after you show me why you couldn't come to my play and I choose to be with you"
Rachel Dawes no matter who was playing her.
She was cool in Batman Begins, kinda annoying in TDK

Mary Jane Watson in Spider-Man 2, she's horrible in that film, more tolerable in the other two. To make things clear and tell I'm not confusing one movie with the other: MJ: "Peter, you suck, you didn't show up in my play as you promised, and for that I won't give you another chance like the MTV cartoon me, I'll just hate you for being an a**hole for not showing in my play once, and run from the altar after you show me why you couldn't come to my play and I choose to be with you"

I only found MJ annoying in Spider-Man 3.

Any character in LOTR. I'm sorry. I appreciate and respect Peter Jackson's work (though I prefer his early films, including The Frighteners), but I just can't connect to those characters and their stories.

Jar Jar
Anakin ep 1&2
Anyone played by Tom Green

I totally second Michael Cera. He's just as flat as Jesse Eisenberg, but Jesse makes better movies (Zombieland, Social Network).

Every character in Disney's Beauty & the Beast.

I want to slap Mystique at the end of First Class when she says "Mutant and Proud"

Any character in LOTR. I'm sorry. I appreciate and respect Peter Jackson's work (though I prefer his early films, including The Frighteners), but I just can't connect to those characters and their stories.

The Frighteners is very underrated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"