Cheap "SM3" Products on ebay....SHAME ON THEM!

B

BillLoomis

I was browsing ebay and i came across this crap http://cgi.ebay.com/Spiderman-3-Movie-Poster-canvas-print-Red-black_W0QQitemZ320052866770QQihZ011QQcategoryZ35058QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I can't believe people sell this cheap crap. For one thing that's the picture we saw on the "Hype" ages ago, before sony released the quicktime version of the lenticular poster on their site. I mean, you can clearly see the blue line in the middle...it was taken with a camera. And, who wants a "Picture" of the Lenticular Poster? You want the real deal...am i right? I just think it's a shame these jokers sell this cheap rip-off crap, and an even bigger joke that people are dumb enough to buy it. We should speak out against this stuff...support the real deal, right guys! Sony works hard on this film...the least we could do is buy the genuine merchandise!

i know someone who bought it...and he got a little photo..a basic photo of the poster

These crooks were also selling some of the manips that were created here. They had the nerve to claim they were signed.

People can be so gulible. Especially when it comes to Spider-Man 3.

Report them to Ebay. Also report to the owner/maker of the manips...you guys do a great job on them here...it is really a treat to browse thru them on this site.

Overman27pj said:
Report them to Ebay. Also report to the owner/maker of the manips...you guys do a great job on them here...it is really a treat to browse thru them on this site.
:up: 100% Agree! And by the way..i was wondering this. Is it illigeal when people sell items like t-shirts and posters with copyrighted material on them, aka the link i gave at the original post? I would think that goes against the copyright. I mean, that's the same thing as copying a cd and selling it on ebay..right? Highly illegal!

What is it printed on? Canvas or paper thar looks like canvas?

Spiderman 3 Red / black costume canvas print
You are bidding on a reproduction canva art print of spiderman 3 teaser poster Red costume. This is not a hologram or lenticular picture. It is a still image.

Printed on 100 % cotton canvas (21 cm x 29 cm), comes ready to frame

The print area is 15 cm x 24 cm aprox.

Please note the print area, also it is printed on canvas effect paper which makes the print look like a canvas, ideal for framing in a standard A4 frame

Perfect for Home and Home Theatre use!

Anubis73 said:
What is it printed on? Canvas or paper thar looks like canvas?

Ha!..lol...that's funny man, i didn't even notice that one. Seriously, is it canvas? Is it paper? If you're gonna' sell something at least know what it is right!?

are the lenticular posters even going to GO on sale? or a better question, are those posters going to be put up at easily opened bus stop cases here in philadelphia?

I just got word that Sony/Marvel are all over EBAY's ass for allowing this. This is copyright and Trademark infringement. Blood will run thick soon enough.

Sony will assassinate whomever started the auction.

Guaranteed.

haha, I love looking at all the crap that gets sold on ebay.

I've given up trying to stop these crooks. I used to e-mail them a bunch of times. They would usually flame me and claim it's real even when I could show them evidence that what they were selling was fake. It doesn't pay to e-mail these crooks, they just don't care.

I once e-mailed a buyer of a maniped "signed" picture and told them. They thanked me for saving them from getting ripped off. Unfortunately, you can't e-mail random people anymore. They have to be selling something or involved in a transaction with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"