chicks with bodyguards

Fred_Fury

Sidekick
Reaction score
whats with all these fine ass chicks who have guys (usually old fat biker looking dudes) following them around to clubs and bars and house parties claiming to be their body guards?

Maby they don't want to get raped...?

ummmm.... it's because they don't know any other way to drive away the grunts who are too blasted determined to get some...

whats with all these fine ass chicks who have guys (usually old fat biker looking dudes) following them around to clubs and bars and house parties claiming to be their body guards?
Here's the deal.
All these fine ass chicks have guys (usually old fat biker looking dudes) following them around to clubs and bars and house parties claiming to be their body guards.
:huh:

ummmm.... it's because they don't know any other way to drive away the grunts who are too blasted determined to get some...

I think those bodyguards are the ones "too blasted determined to get some."

damn weirdos, dont they have anything better to do than follow chicks around pretending to be their body guards

Aw Fred, were you pursuing a lady at a party and bumped into a wall of hairy chest in a Metallica T-Shirt? :(

do the girls say they're bodyguards, or do the guys say it?

If the guys are saying it, you're probably right.
If the girls are saying it, well, guess what buddy, then they are probably bodyguards.

I've done it before and I'm not a fat old biker dude. I've been hired and worked for free for groups of 3-10 women to insure that they got into where they wanted to go, and weren't approached by ne'er-do-wells. Unlike guys, some girls like to have girls nights out, and don't want to be hit on by any random guy. They also don't want to be the a-hole to tell you to shove off. So I do it for them. I don't see the big deal. Go hit on somebody else...

Aw Fred, were you pursuing a lady at a party and bumped into a wall of hairy chest in a Metallica T-Shirt? :(

I was hanging out and playing pool and having a good time with her, but the whole time her 40 year old 260lb friend in a harley davidson t-shirt was watching us. They said they go everywhere together, as friends, but he acts like her bodyguard. and ive seen this before. one time i was at a house party and me and my buddy were trying to get a ride back to my friends house and these huge old dudes were like "we're not leaving until you guys leave, we're their body guards." I was like whoah... calm down, Im not trying anything funny.

I was hanging out and playing pool and having a good time with her, but the whole time her 40 year old 260lb friend in a harley davidson t-shirt was watching us. They said they go everywhere together, as friends, but he acts like her bodyguard. and ive seen this before. one time i was at a house party and me and my buddy were trying to get a ride back to my friends house and these huge old dudes were like "we're not leaving until you guys leave, we're their body guards." I was like whoah... calm down, Im not trying anything funny.
Dude, no joke. Salt Lake City is so small that one night my band just played a show. We packed up the stuff and were all hanging out drinking after hours.

As it happened, a girl that I had a crush on in ELEMENTARY school, had grown up into a hot woman, and married the guitarist who we recruited to play rhythm in our band at one time.
He was an ass****, so we kicked him out, and at this after party, his hot wife was there, totally wasted, telling me that they'd gotten a divorce and that she'd always wanted me.
So she just brazenly grabs me and kisses me, and I'm like
"C:wow::wow:L!".......childhood crush throwing herself at me AND revenge on the ass**** guitarist! :eek:

So we stumble back to the backstage area and we're making out. I've got my eyes closed, and *thw00p!*, she's sucked away, and there's this enormous dude all dressed in black, he pulled her off of me and goes, "Come on! We're going home."
And she's all whiny like a little girl, "No....NO!, wait...."
And I'm all "Dude. :huh:"
And he physically forces her out the back to his car.
lol, so lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"