My boss is a PERV

What kind of an idiot would look at such things on an employee's personal computer without knowing how to remove the evidence? :dry:

No one is that stupid these days.
He had to be sending you a message...sort of, "feeling you out".

yea i always clear my history b4 i let ppl on my comp, even if there wasnt anything naughty on my history i still delete it, i guess its like an ocd or some weird paranoia.

I never heard it called flock before.

So, I've been working more hours at the comic shop lately since my boss fired other employee and I bring my laptop with so I can look up prices, surf the net, chat while I am there. This weekend by boss asked if he could use the lappy to check on the status of an online order. Sure, fine, go for it.

I turn it on today and in the history is WIFE LOVERS AMATEUR PICTURES! Seriously, what the hell? So I click on it and these chicks aren't even HOT! Like some of them are OLD! Ewwww!

If you are going to put nekkid ladies on my comp, at least make them good looking, sheeeeesh

You're telling me you don't have a password set up on your computer?

yea i always clear my history b4 i let ppl on my comp, even if there wasnt anything naughty on my history i still delete it, i guess its like an ocd or some weird paranoia.

Don't let your web browser log your history. It's that easy. :dry:

So, I've been working more hours at the comic shop lately since my boss fired other employee and I bring my laptop with so I can look up prices, surf the net, chat while I am there. This weekend by boss asked if he could use the lappy to check on the status of an online order. Sure, fine, go for it.

I turn it on today and in the history is WIFE LOVERS AMATEUR PICTURES! Seriously, what the hell? So I click on it and these chicks aren't even HOT! Like some of them are OLD! Ewwww!

If you are going to put nekkid ladies on my comp, at least make them good looking, sheeeeesh

Maybe he did that intentionally to give you an indirect message!

he IS always trying to get me to look at his Giant Sized Man-Thing

Giant-Size_Man-Thing.jpg

I hope he means this

I say take up his offer--if he just shows you the comic, you'll get to see a cool comic. If it's something else, sue and you might get the shop in the settlement. :up:

You're telling me you don't have a password set up on your computer?

why should I? No one usually uses it but me, and since he did ask me for permission, I figured I'd let him. He said it was business related, how was I supposed to know he would get bored and go a-roamin'

yeah he was a bad Merman. Refused his mission, drank coffee and smoked cigarettes. His mother blamed me for all this even though he was doing it BEFORE me... I guess that was nothing compared to sleeping around

blog_merman_dramatic.jpg

You know , I dont really encourage blackmailing people but....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"