My boss is a PERV

I had a mormon boyfriend. I took his virginity. His mother hated me.

If you die before he does, he'll probably do a Baptism Of The Dead to make you Mormon so he can have you in the next life.

jag

If you die before he does, he'll probably do a Baptism Of The Dead to make you Mormon so he can have you in the next life.

jag
naw, he dumped me for a Barbie Girl who later dumped him when she learned he was all talk and no motivation about making something of himself. LAST TIME I date an angsty emo "artist"

I had a mormon boyfriend. I took his virginity. His mother hated me.
pics?

Anyway, I just realized that sex is necessary and supremely natural, so if the Mormon boss was repelled by sex, that's an unnatural perversion, so she was perverted. :(

n12305114336343204493bn6.jpg

Odd thing is, his eyes only glowed like that AFTER we slept together :huh: :huh:

I think he was a little light headed and forgot to clear the history.
Just a guess. :ninja:

Is he drinking a beer? That's not very Mormony. :huh:

jag
yeah he was a bad mormon. Refused his mission, drank coffee and smoked cigarettes. His mother blamed me for all this even though he was doing it BEFORE me... I guess that was nothing compared to sleeping around

Dew, you are such a ****e.

I never picked up that it was a chick, always thought it was aguy.

Then again, that's how the internet is unless they type in pinks.

yeah he was a bad mormon. Refused his mission, drank coffee and smoked cigarettes. His mother blamed me for all this even though he was doing it BEFORE me... I guess that was nothing compared to sleeping around
He also seems to be wearing a wedding band. If so, and he was dating you, that would be rather Mormony, wouldn't it?

I know this may not be the thread for this...but I don't see how that is bad. Every person no matter religion should be able to try stuff.

On topic. Yes, your boss is a perv. Get any bugs on the laptop from him using it?

I know this may not be the thread for this...but I don't see how that is bad. Every person no matter religion should be able to try stuff.

On topic. Yes, your boss is a perv. Get any bugs on the laptop from him using it?

Unless your religion specifically states that you are not to drink alcohol and caffeine or smoke cigarettes. Like Mormonism does. :o

jag

oh, he hits on me all the time... but now, seeing his taste in women, I don't know if it is a compliment or not :(

I was just thinking, be happy he hasn't been sneaking pics of you, when I read this. :csad: (I suspect he has a few) :ninja:

Unless your religion specifically states that you are not to drink alcohol and caffeine or smoke cigarettes. Like Mormonism does. :o

jag

:csad: he's missing out on the beautiful taste of caffeine. I'm glad I'm able to drink cafferine, if I want to that is.

Some religions are about self discipline and "acheiving a higher plane", others sometimes appear to just deprive their people of every little joy imaginable. That's how it works.

Some religions are about self discipline and "acheiving a higher plane", others sometimes appear to just deprive their people of every little joy imaginable. That's how it works.

For Mormons, I would imagine it's about control of their flock more than anything.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"