Chuck E. Cheese to be replaced with hipper new image

I don't think they do salad at Chuck E. Cheese. If they do, no one who goes there is the type of person who'd touch it.

A buffet-like set-up with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, meats, dressing, and whatnot where you can make your own salad your way. More commonly referred to as a Salad Bar.

That sounds like a regular buffet, only with weird vegetable things instead of food.

Yeah, I guess I meant salad bar. Do they seriously not serve salad there anymore? I can't recall seeing one the last time I was there, then again I never eat their salad anyway so I wouldn't have noticed.

As long as he plays some good tunes, everything will be ok.

Billy Bob > Chuck E Cheese no matter what version they come up with.

^Yeah, you're old.

Nightmares returning of putting up the salad bar, taking down the salad bar, putting up the salad bar, taking down the salad bar.........rude customers, getting into and out of the darn costume......

...pics a slight improvement, but will still look horrid in costume form...

Seriously what message does Chuck E Cheese wish to convey? That your pizza is prepared by a rat (that happens to be hip)?

getting into and out of the darn costume......

Heh. Yeah I hated that part. I remember the Chuck E. Cheese costume being built for someone shorter than me so I had to walk around with hunched shoulders or kids that were short enough could look up under the head/helmet/whatever.

"Chuck E's black" :hehe:

Then there was the Pasquali the chef costume, but kids kept thinking he was Mario. There were costumes for some female bird and some purple monster bastard but I can't remember their names.

images

Seriously guys, what the **** is salad?

I liked the creepy animatronic characters they used to have at Chuck E Cheese. I should buy a set and put em in my basement.

Heh. Yeah I hated that part. I remember the Chuck E. Cheese costume being built for someone shorter than me so I had to walk around with hunched shoulders or kids that were short enough could look up under the head/helmet/whatever.

"Chuck E's black" :hehe:

Then there was the Pasquali the chef costume, but kids kept thinking he was Mario. There were costumes for some female bird and some purple monster bastard but I can't remember their names.

We only had the mouse suit...LOL. Always did rock-paper-scissors over who wore it...nobody ever wanted to do it...

Saw the commercial for this earlier. My niece seemed to really like the new design. He's actually smaller now, closer to the size of an actual rat. That's not gonna translate well into the new costumes, if they have any.

[YT]RHUAbq0deVo[/YT]

I wonder if the other mascots are getting new designs? It would be weird not to, or they just might scrap them all together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"