Clark Kent / Superman in a Batman film.

Micromind

Avenger
Reaction score
Since this is the first Batman movie in an Extended DC Universe (something which has never happed before)

How about some cameo by Clark Kent doing some investigation, or by Superman, or maybe even some characters related to Superman, like Lois Lane or Perry White in this ?

Discuss.

I don't think they'll reintroduce Supes in a solo Batman movie.

I prefer pre-Superman time. 10 years before Man of Steel would be nice. Thou some little easter egg about meteors hitting Kansas would be nice nugget.

In the first Batman movie, I don't think so -- unless it comes out after Justice League? If so, that would rock. The amazing thing now is that they all exist in the same universe.

I say no to a Cavill appearance but it would be kinda cool if there were extras wearing a Superman logo t shirt. Kinda tough tho seeing that MoS & BvS set Superman up as a hated hero .... :/

Still would like to see some reference to other meta humans. Maybe a lightning storm - ala the Flash!

A cameo of Clark Kent doing reporter things. Something news worthy would have to happen in Gotham for this to work. He offers Bruce help over lunch at some mom & pop diner like in the JLAU. Bruce turns down his offer before reminding him that Gotham is "his jurisdiction".

This would work best as an "Alfred" scene where Bruce gives the audience exposition on the bad guys.

Last edited:
Unless the movie ends with the events of Black Zero event, I think that Superman gets saved for other projects. I don't know that the Frank Miller Batman is what most audiences want.

If the movie takes place after BvS, I don't know that we want to go down the road of questioning why Superman didn't just defeat whatever threat himself.

I prefer pre-Superman time. 10 years before Man of Steel would be nice. Thou some little easter egg about meteors hitting Kansas would be nice nugget.

Wouldn't that have been around the time Bruce's parents got murdered, 35 or so years before BvS, which would be around 15 years before he became the Bat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"