Laurence Fishburne IS Perry White in The Man of Steel

Im the same way and im half black...If supes or any MAIN character's race was changed id be pissed. Not saying PW isnt a main character but im sorry Fishburne as PW is BOSS!!!

He's Perry White, not Perry Black.

:o

Hey Dr. Watson is a half-Asian chick now in Elemntary on CBS.

Times are changing.

Oh, the race thing again. I don't care. Fishburne is awesome and I would never consider Perry White a main character, he's a supporting one...and somehow one that I really don't care about in terms of race. I mean, I don't know if I'd approve them changing Lana Langs race for example, but Perry...when I think of Perry, I never think of a specific image or look, other than an older, experienced Editor-in-Chief. When I think Perry White I think about his personality and place in the universe. And somehow I can't think of anyone actually better than Fishburne.

kristin-kreuk-nc-thumb.jpg

1. I hate Smallville
2. That show butchered everything about Superman anyway
3. That was not quite the ´´drastic`` change I had in mind
4. I was talking about MOS
5. Thanks for making me sick in the stomach, I can't stand Kristin Kreuk :cmad:

Kristin Kreuk is a boring actress... But she's hot as hell.

lol somehow having a black girlfriend in lily white Smallville wouldn't fit....

1. I hate Smallville
2. That show butchered everything about Superman anyway
3. That was not quite the ´´drastic`` change I had in mind
4. I was talking about MOS
5. Thanks for making me sick in the stomach, I can't stand Kristin Kreuk :cmad:

I know I should PM this question or save this for the Smallville board but I don't think Smallville butchered that much things about Superman or even changed that much in the Superman compared to something like the JL/JLU Cartoon, Lois and Clark, Nolan Batman movies, Richard Donner movies, etc or even the Superman universe has changed(Golden to Silver Age, Pre Crisis to Post Crisis, Elseworld, New 52, etc) but I digress and

I agree there is little to not much I like about Kristen Kreuk Lana Lang(actress or character but she is hot) too but she is still as much Lana Lang as any actress who played her in any movie, cartoon or otherwise and no different than Samuel L. Jackson playing Nick Fury, Michael Clark Duncan as Wilson Fisk,etc.

but back to the Perry White matter, race doesn't matter all that matter is that the personality is in tact and that is the personality of a gruff boss then it's all right(unlike people like Black Panther, Peter Parker, Clark Kent, etc then don't change the look of the character) at least that's how I view it.

Fishburne as Perry is an awesome casting in my eyes.

Fishburne is simply another great actor in this film. Kudos to casting.

Just wanted to say Fishburne looks excellent in all the short clips. Really looking forward to his performance. Great actor.

DC comics has a black superman and wonder woman but MOST folks are not ready to see that yet on big screen or even small screen.

Fishburne was great in the role. I look forward to see him in future installments.

He was... this dude is so effortless, whether an editor or a hero, it's crazy. Loved this man's performance.

He didn't say "Great Caesar's Ghost" :argh: Fishburne ruined the movie!!!!1!!1!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"