Classic gaming systems

thedeadite

Sidekick
Reaction score
So is there anyone here that still LOVES playing classic gaming systems? I'm not just talking the games, but actually playing them on the old systems they came out for. I for one have gotten really into it over the past little while. Forsaking time where I could be playing my PS2 to play Atari 2600, or spending money I could be saving for a PS3 on old game carts and systems. I know I can get myself emulators or a wii and play the old games that way, but there's something special about playing on the classic systems themselves. Even the fiddling with things to get them to work properly is part of the fun in my opinion.

So far I've gotten myself:
Odyssey 2
Atari 2600
Coleco Adam Computer (plays colecovision games)
NES
Genesis
SNES

I'm still on the hunt for a good deal on an Odyssey, TurboGrafx 16, actual Colecovision unit, Intellivision and a Sega Master System.

If you're into this kind of stuff, what systems do you have? Which ones do you love?

(sorry if there's a thread for this already)

The oldest system I still own is my PS2. Any classic gaming I do, is through emulation on my PC

Scratch that. I still have my Dreamcast. Actually gave it to my sister but its still in the house. Havent touched it in a long while though

The ONLY classic game i play is Marvel vs Capcom 2 on my Dreamcast. I rarely look back to the past when it comes to games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"