Sequels Clea casting

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
I wonder if they will introduce the character of Clea? If they do then I wonder who will Marvel cast as Clea? Well my choice for the role of Clea definitely would be:

Diane Kruger

I believe she will be introduced, the character has a Dormammu connection. That keeps Dormammu around as a background presence, I believe he will eventually take a body form and battle Strange physically in a movie. It would also be nice to have another female sorcerer in Clea.

It's a shame the clea casting thread from the first movie forum couldn't be moved here. There were some harty suggestions there. I will choose my favourite from that forum and say they should get Parminder Nagra (Bend it like Beckham) as Clea

If not Diane Kruger then Eva Green would be my pick

Natalie Dormer seems most appropriate, though that feels a bit on the nose.

Rosamund Pike I can also see her as Clea believe it or not

Lara Pulver, though I can get behind Natalie Dormer too (another Irene Adler like Lara or Rachel McAdams lol)

I only want to see rosamund pike play Clea if they rewrite her into a murderous psychopath who tries to get Strange sent to jail

Priyanka Chopra would be amazing. She's amazing in everything she's in and would be very capable of holding the screen with Benedict

^
I like that pick. You just reminded me of how much I wanted Irrfan Khan for Strange back in the day.

LizzyCaplan.jpg

Lizzy Caplan for Clea

Cumberbatch is a good pick, though. You need someone with a Vincent Price vibe.

That said, I did a fancast with Ejiofor (funnily enough) as Strange, Khan as Mordo (compromise) and Only God Forgives’ Vithaya Pansringarm as The Ancient One.

Priyanka Chopra would be amazing. She's amazing in everything she's in and would be very capable of holding the screen with Benedict

I literally cannot stand Priyanka Chopra. She is so overrated.

Hey you know what would be fun? If hey gave Clea Wanda's chaos magic. She's not going to use them and it's a cool wink to the fans and the chance to see some cool stuff happen

I would like to formally announce that in the process of researching British actresses who I think could play the the role of Clea, I inadvertently discovered that Emilia Clarke was in a SyFy original movie called Triassic Attack.

That is all. Please feel free to resume your daily activities.

Oh I don't know. She's a bit young next to Benedict. Plus I feel like she can have any role she wants and this one might be a nice chance to promote someone who hasn't had a go yet

No, definitely not Emilia Clarke for Clea. Too young, and we don't need her in another silver-haired fantasy role.

I'm glad you're not talking about Baywatch, which is a faultless movie

She hasn't been in anything good, she picks some bad action movie roles.

And yet she’s treated like such a big star. That may be the case in Bollywood, but no amount of PR can buy her real Hollywood star power. She can use it to leverage a few roles and progressive Hollywood may stretch her 15 minutes to 30, but she’ll never be a true star without that star-making role in which she knocks it out of the park.

I mean why on earth would anyone making a Baywatch movie want to make a big deal out of its villain that wasn’t a lifeguard?

I'm glad you're not talking about Baywatch, which is a faultless movie

Might as well have been an action movie considering it had little interest in being the comedy it was pitched as.

Oh I don't know. She's a bit young next to Benedict. Plus I feel like she can have any role she wants and this one might be a nice chance to promote someone who hasn't had a go yet

Her bit as Sarah Connor left a sour taste in my mouth.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"