Miller on Sin City2

In his comment about The Spirit, Miller says he wants Angelina Jolie to play Ava... **** yeah!

This is the latest news I could find.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/79/13679.php

"Frank Miller, the writer/director of Sin City just announced at the San Diego Comic-Con that he has completed the script for the sequel Sin City 2.

Although his screenplay is finished, he said there is no word on when filming will begin.

In Sin City 2, Frank Miller and Robert Rodriguez continue to adapt Miller's "Sin City" graphic novels, this time with the second book "A Dame to Kill For," an earlier story of Dwight McCarthy (Clive Owen's character), whose life is turned upside down when Ava, a woman from his past returns, saying she loves him and causing all sorts of problems for him."

Thanks. I can't wait till this Fall (when most likely they begin shooting the film)

Darth Elektra said:
Thanks. I can't wait till this Fall (when most likely they begin shooting the film)
Yeah neither can i. Sin City was one of the best of 2005. plus it doesn;t hurt Jess is gonna have more of a role this time. maybe where get to see her kick some ass ala Max in Dark Angel.

so when are they starting to film? Angelina is already working again on another film... voice only though.

Robert Rodriguez said in June that production would start in about 6 months (which then would mean December).

Batattack said:
Robert Rodriguez said in June that production would start in about 6 months (which then would mean December).
I know Jessica is busy until the end of the year. maybe she shoot hers in early january 2007.

US Weekly Magzine page 70 August 21st issue says Angelina Jolie has signed on for SIN CITY2!

Oh, thats great news!! But then again, any news is great news. But still, thats awesome!!! :up::up:

Dang it are they still going to be able to get this out in 07? If they dont start shooting till Dec?

Darth Elektra said:
Dang it are they still going to be able to get this out in 07? If they dont start shooting till Dec?
There's always a end 2007 date,but i hope its out in 2007. and if its pushed back to 2008. Angelina Jolie better well be damn worth it.

Does anyone have the dates for the original Sin city shooting dates and how much post production time?

J Alba's Lover said:
There's always a end 2007 date,but i hope its out in 2007. and if its pushed back to 2008. Angelina Jolie better well be damn worth it.
Dawg....it's Jolie. Do you really need to wonder if she's worth it? :o

E-Mack said:
Dawg....it's Jolie. Do you really need to wonder if she's worth it? :o
well i'm not a big fan of her's. the only ones i've seen are the 2 tomb raider movies and mr and mrs smith.

She's essentially playing a bad b1tch that everyone is after. So yeah, I think she got that part covered already. :o

Does anyone think that A Dame to Kill For might come off as a little bit too much like Double Indemnity or Body Heat on film?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"