Miller Says Sin City 3 Planned...

I'm dying to find auditions for Sin City 3... I'm totally auditioning, especially if they come to a local area.

Angelina would be good as Ava. I can't wait for Sin City 2, 3, or any other Sin City movie!

Im adding this to the same bin where I put Justice League and Superman: Man of Steel. Cause I dont see it coming out too soon.

Both 2 and 3 will happen.....these types of movies don't necessarily need to follow quickly behind the first movie...it has its base fans fully intact, and as soon as it begins to be promoted.......the quality of the first will be remembered, and the seats will be filled again.....

I don't think that "Grind House" will have any affect on SC2 and 3.....GH just didn't have the fan base, nor the headliners to bring people to the theatre to see it.....the quality of SC will be remembered and the people will flow in as they did before.
Oh God, I hope so.
Grindhouse was okay but it could've been better. I liked Planet Terror the most. I think Sin City was awesome, I even liked it more than the kill bill movies.

I never really thought of Johnny Depp for Wallace but its not a bad choice.
Who would you guys choose for Esther?...she always reminded me of a young Angela Basset.

Oh an psycho orange assassin lady must be Rose McGowan. I know she is over used in the Rodriguez movies but if there were ever a time for perfect casting for her, this is it. :up:

There are so many young black actresses that are excellent for that character.....the choice is wide open.

True,
I think Kerry Washington would be ace for the charecter!! :up:
Kerry Washington for Esther!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back