Miller Says Sin City 3 Planned...

Reaction score
Miller Says Sin City 3 Planned, Too

MTV talked to Frank Miller who talked a bit about the Sin City 2 delay and that they are planning to do Sin City 3 as well:

"There was just some problems above us that I don't understand…that I don’t really want to understand," Miller said matter of factly about studio delays in pre-production. All of which shouldn't bum out fans, he insisted, since"he expects not only to eventually film "Sin City 2," but "Sin City 3” as well. That story, Rodriguez divulged, would concentrate on Miller's "Hell and Back," the story of a hallucinating artist named Wallace. Rumors have persisted for months that the role of Wallace was being written for Johnny Depp, a casting coup that Rodriguez himself was coyly confident would eventually happen.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5816

I'm sure they plan on making all of them,which of course is the way to go.There really doesn't need to be anymore,but we want more.

If we even get Sin City 2....

Both 2 and 3 will happen.....these types of movies don't necessarily need to follow quickly behind the first movie...it has its base fans fully intact, and as soon as it begins to be promoted.......the quality of the first will be remembered, and the seats will be filled again.....

I don't think that "Grind House" will have any affect on SC2 and 3.....GH just didn't have the fan base, nor the headliners to bring people to the theatre to see it.....the quality of SC will be remembered and the people will flow in as they did before.

I don't think that "Grind House" will have any affect on SC2 and 3.....GH just didn't have the fan base, nor the headliners to bring people to the theatre to see it.....the quality of SC will be remembered and the people will flow in as they did before.

It clearly has, Frank Miller said that it did.

But I agree, Sin City 2 will fill the seats.

It's not going to stop Robert from making them. These movies have their audience. Yes, GRINDHOUSE had a minor effect but it's not going to stop the sequel.

It clearly has, Frank Miller said that it did.

But I agree, Sin City 2 will fill the seats.

I didn't mean in the financial end of it....I meant in getting people back to see SC 2 and 3......

I'm still waiting on the spin-off to ONCE UPON A TIME IN MEXICO with Johnny as Sands' voice. Supposedly it was an anime.

One way or another really counting on Johnny's return to the world of Rob's.

Hyped for him in SIN CITY.

im all for johnny depp i didnt like once upon a time in mexico but his performane there was entertaining

I'm not sure, but IMDB gets alot of information wrong. This is one of those times. I can assume, that IMDB got the word that SC2 had been put back to 2009, therefore they changed the release year, and they have not received word on a change for SC3 therefore they haven't made a change from the news they have been given.....

People at IMDB don't always put 2 and 2 together with things like this....

Miller isn't bothering with Sin City right now, he's tied up with the Spirit.

There was a rumor going around about that, yes. But nothing was ever confirmed.

The Wallace character seems interesting. That could be one killer role for Johnny Depp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"