Coke or Diet coke?

mightiest_mortal

Much Mightier than thou!
Reaction score
nope, this isnt a poll,

Bit of a strange question, especially for a SHH forum, but got no idea where to even ask it and so thought someone might have a solution....

My mums likes coca cola, but is diabetic so though its kind of ok that she can have a diet coke, its definately not ok that she has a normal coke, or her sugar levels will go through the roof.

The problem is that when she's out and people buy her a diet coke, she cant really be definate that they didnt just forget and just get her a coke or if the bar tender just did the wrong one accidently or thought no one would notice. As its her health at stake, its not really a gamble she wants to make.

Does anybody know of any quick method (if you cant tell by taste) that you can just check if a coke is coke of Diet coke?

I was wondering if there was almost some liitmus paper equivalent (or even if thatd work i guess)

Any one got any ideas or theories I could try out??

Cheers for any help :)

Put some mentos in the coke and see what happens.

If you can't tell by the taste, then I would'nt drink it. There's a huge taste difference between Coke and Diet Coke.

Strange said:

LOL I was actually thinking of something along those lines originally, but im looking for a solution that won't spray coke everywhere if i can :)

coke
diet coke just doesn't taste the same when you snort it, i don't care what they say.:o

Strange said:
That only works with Diet Coke. But, it's a lot of fun.
As for the Coke vs. Diet Coke, thing. Coke Zero for me.

Strange said:

Been watching mythbusters? :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"