• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Coke or Diet coke?

mightiest_mortal

Much Mightier than thou!
Reaction score
nope, this isnt a poll,

Bit of a strange question, especially for a SHH forum, but got no idea where to even ask it and so thought someone might have a solution....

My mums likes coca cola, but is diabetic so though its kind of ok that she can have a diet coke, its definately not ok that she has a normal coke, or her sugar levels will go through the roof.

The problem is that when she's out and people buy her a diet coke, she cant really be definate that they didnt just forget and just get her a coke or if the bar tender just did the wrong one accidently or thought no one would notice. As its her health at stake, its not really a gamble she wants to make.

Does anybody know of any quick method (if you cant tell by taste) that you can just check if a coke is coke of Diet coke?

I was wondering if there was almost some liitmus paper equivalent (or even if thatd work i guess)

Any one got any ideas or theories I could try out??

Cheers for any help :)

Put some mentos in the coke and see what happens.

If you can't tell by the taste, then I would'nt drink it. There's a huge taste difference between Coke and Diet Coke.

Strange said:

LOL I was actually thinking of something along those lines originally, but im looking for a solution that won't spray coke everywhere if i can :)

coke
diet coke just doesn't taste the same when you snort it, i don't care what they say.:o

Strange said:
That only works with Diet Coke. But, it's a lot of fun.
As for the Coke vs. Diet Coke, thing. Coke Zero for me.

Strange said:

Been watching mythbusters? :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"