College Hoops

InCali

My Buddy - Max the Dog
Reaction score
I noticed that there doesn't seem to be a College Hoops thread, so here we go.......

I'm watching the UCLA-Oregon game and tell me that Oregon court floor doesn't look like some creeping fungus from a Stephen King novel......what're they trying to do? Scare the other team into submission?

:funny:

I hate college hoops. At least I hate it tonight after the UK-LSU game.

I have been a Uconn Men/Women's fan since my high school days and it brings me joy to see them doing so well this year.

I have been a Uconn Men/Women's fan since my high school days and it brings me joy to see them doing so well this year.
I’m still stinging from the 2014 NCAA championship game. I‘m not ashamed to admit that I hold grudges.

^ that probably makes it worse for him

Believe me......it does.....see below

I’m still stinging from the 2014 NCAA championship game. I‘m not ashamed to admit that I hold grudges.
Bah...grudges???? You think YOU hold grudges......grudges.....we ain't got no grudges......we don't need no grudges.......we don't have to show you no stinking grudges.......tuck rule.

I hate college hoops. UK can score with the best of them. They just can’t play defense

LSU, USC, Iowa and UConn are all on the same bracket for the women's side.
Fingers crossed we might see Paige vs Clark here!!

While South Carolina has the easiest path into thr Final 4

I freaking hate March Madness. And I hate the Oakland Golden Grizzlies and that stupid 35 year old looking guard they have who s playing like the love child of Steph Curry and Ray Allen.

Someone needs a hug.......

My family is hating me right now. I am really too irritable.

$@&) college hoops.

Right now I want bad things to happen to Jack Gohlke at Oakland.

giphy.gif

Tough ending to a great year for Nebraska Huskers, it was hard to see Tominaga crying after the game ended😔

but Keep fighting, Tominaga Keisei!!!
We are proud of you!🙏

We could potentially see LSU-Iowa rematch before the Final Four 😱

I know Clark will be the popular pick here but I voted Bueckers😁

LSU, USC, Iowa and UConn are all on the same bracket for the women's side.
Fingers crossed we might see Paige vs Clark here!!

While South Carolina has the easiest path into thr Final 4

the USC/Iowa/Uconn all in the same bracket is crazy. those three and South Carolina could be the final 4 and i'd be happy.
i know i'm omitting LSU but i'm just not liking them this year

the USC/Iowa/Uconn all in the same bracket is crazy. those three and South Carolina could be the final 4 and i'd be happy.
i know i'm omitting LSU but i'm just not liking them this year
Uh oh........

don't you jinx Iowa @InCali

also, Juju needs just 8 points i think to break Cheryl Miller's freshman scoring record

edit: it wasn't miller's, my mistaske.

Last edited:
Iowa won the rematch!

Next:
USC vs UConn.....Lets Go, Paige!!

^ Bueckers vs Clark matchup will be a dream matchup equivalent to MJ vs Kobe or KD vs Bron, or Tom Brady vs Patrick Mahomes, you name it...it will be epic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"