College Hoops

I would love to see a back court of Paige at the 1, and Clark as the 2. It would remind me of the early Bird/Taurasi days. USA basketball one day...

Amazing!!👊👊👊

Both finals games were pretty much anti-climactic. I saw the writing on the wall early on. Wish I'da been wrong at least once. :csad:

A national championship basketball game should not be played in a football stadium, at 9 o’clock, on a Monday night.

I love UK and I’ve loved Calipari. I know that it is time for him to move on but doggonit I’m gonna miss him.

All that said, our fan base is toxic. People were outspoken about not wanting Scott Drew, thinking him beneath us. I’m hoping for Lloyd or Donovan. But if we end up with Pope or Pitino, then I’m leaving the team I’ve cheered for for 48 years.

I love UK and I’ve loved Calipari. I know that it is time for him to move on but doggonit I’m gonna miss him.

All that said, our fan base is toxic. People were outspoken about not wanting Scott Drew, thinking him beneath us. I’m hoping for Lloyd or Donovan. But if we end up with Pope or Pitino, then I’m leaving the team I’ve cheered for for 48 years.
You got something against Pitino?!?!?!? I think he's been a pretty upstanding guy... :funny:

Mark Pope to Kentucky

:vomit:

I guess we couldn’t call Tommy Lloyd or wait a week for Billy Donovan to end his season with the Bulls.

What a shame.

Ruh roh......

Mark Pope to Kentucky

:vomit:

I guess we couldn’t call Tommy Lloyd or wait a week for Billy Donovan to end his season with the Bulls.

What a shame.
I have to say I wondered what your reaction was going to be.

Ruh roh......

I have to say I wondered what your reaction was going to be.
I’m genuinely kind of sick of my fellow UK fans and their toxicity. Throw in that a lot of them are fueled by their politics and it gets even worse. There are a lot of UK fans who have wanted Calipari gone since he and his players took a knee to show support for BLM. There are actually people excited for Pope because he won’t recruit as well and with players not as good, they’ll be around for 4 years. There’s a lot of “it’ll finally be about the name on the front of the jersey and not the name on the back” comments being thrown around. Others are angry that Cal looked out more for the players than the fans. Which is the most entitled and stupid comments ever be ever heard.

I’m just generally ticked at the whole situation. I loved Cal, wish that the game hadn’t changed as much as it has in the past 25 years, and I wish that we’d have gotten a better coach. There were still more that I would’ve moved on personally before going with Pope.

But most of all I’m just tired of our toxic backward fanbase.

I’m genuinely kind of sick of my fellow UK fans and their toxicity. Throw in that a lot of them are fueled by their politics and it gets even worse. There are a lot of UK fans who have wanted Calipari gone since he and his players took a knee to show support for BLM. There are actually people excited for Pope because he won’t recruit as well and with players not as good, they’ll be around for 4 years. There’s a lot of “it’ll finally be about the name on the front of the jersey and not the name on the back” comments being thrown around. Others are angry that Cal looked out more for the players than the fans. Which is the most entitled and stupid comments ever be ever heard.

I’m just generally ticked at the whole situation. I loved Cal, wish that the game hadn’t changed as much as it has in the past 25 years, and I wish that we’d have gotten a better coach. There were still more that I would’ve moved on personally before going with Pope.

But most of all I’m just tired of our toxic backward fanbase.
Well.....this ought to make you happy. Calipari to U of Arkansas. I've got money that says they are now a major player in college hoops.....like almost immediately.....

Well.....this ought to make you happy. Calipari to U of Arkansas. I've got money that says they are now a major player in college hoops.....like almost immediately.....
I’m completely convinced that we will lose to them twice a year now. And I’m marginally ok with that.

I’m completely convinced that we will lose to them twice a year now. And I’m marginally ok with that.
The first thing that occurred to me is what those UK freshmen (and others) who Calipari recruited are going to do. Also, UA could pick up a couple transfers from other schools as well as have a really nice recruiting class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"