Come Get Your Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just discovered them through "Warrior on the Edge of Time," because I was on an Eternal Champion kick..I like them quite a lot now! The album covers are pretty cool, too.

I had Space ritual, I can't post it because of the Topless woman lol

Huh? DJ... Your Marvel slip is showing. ;)

But seriously, let's remember that some of these characters may be spun off into other DCCU franchises. If say, Black Manta is in SUICIDE SQUAD, then he'll be in AQUAMAN. So you don't cast small, you cast big, say Chiwetal, cuz you know the heavy in a super hero movie is usually older and a bigger name. Compared to Momoa, Chiwetal is a bigger name. You cast an Oscar winner hot off his win like Keto and an up and comet like Robbie for Harley cuz you want to use them in a later Batman film. Plus when is having a murder's row of a cast a bad thing?

Finally... I like Hardy... But ask most people on the street and they don't have a clue. He is going to make for a great Flagg though.

I am an MCU fanboy through and through, grew up reading Marvel BUT I want quality films from all the studios. When one CBM fails it hurts the whole genre and the last thin I want is the mainstream media declaring CBM's are dead or washed up. The problem with some many big names and ego's is the fact that it will affect the film. Smith has been known for having rewrites done that have nothing to do with the script just to get a line he thinks is cool into the film. And Oprah doesn't need this at all, she is the wealthiest woman on the planet so this is just s***s and giggles for her which means she may or may not bring her A game.

I may not be a huge DC fan but I love Arrow and Flash and I'm very interested in learning more about these characters that so many people love with a passion

I just realized... I have only 3 more weeks to enjoy Colbert on his CC show.

yea he just said 10 more episodes. Sucks. I wonder how much he will change for the Late Show

yea he just said 10 more episodes. Sucks. I wonder how much he will change for the Late Show

He's so funny and talented and his writers are the best, but I am really interested in seeing how we, the audience will react to him without the persona of "Stephen Colbert".

As long as Esteban Colberto sticks around, we should be fine.

Does anyone else feel that their manager/boss is out to fire you for any reason they can, despite the fact that you're a good employee and actually DO your work?

Nope, my manager (who I get along with just fine) is about to go and manage another kiosk for our new owner and my buddy is being promoted to manager and more than likely I will become the assistant manager. I will have a whopping one employee to delegate things too haha. It's really just a title but I'm going to see if they will bump up my commission

Good for you, Deej, but I have to deal with an apparent racist Hispanic *****e who hates white people who refuse to speak Spanish because we live in F***ING AMERICA.

tumblr_ng224t7IBR1r5lye1o1_500.gif

Good for you, Deej, but I have to deal with an apparent racist Hispanic *****e who hates white people who refuse to speak Spanish because we live in F***ING AMERICA.

You know the USA has no official language right?

So yeah, I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online. I'm doing this Quest where I have to fight some students and no sooner do I get done talking with the Quest Giver and bam! I'm immediately attacked by them without getting the chance to unsheath my weapon.

You know the USA has no official language right?

I know, but a) English fluency is a citizenship requirement and b) the UN declared English the "official language of trade and commerce"...a gas station is practically the definition of trade and commerce, so once you step foot on our property the FIRST words you should use should be English.

Just saying.

and I told you re this situation. Learn some Spanish especially where you're from there's a huge Latin American community.

I will do no such thing. Especially when that "language" sounds like nothing more than inane babble.

If it were German, it'd be another story. I like the sound of the German language. But Spanish? **** that noise. :o

You can speak terrible broken English and still be understandable. I'm a ****ing wizard at broken English, and I appreciate the effort on behalf of the patron.

There's an Arab cab driver who speaks broken English but he's cool as hell.

Basics dude I'm not asking you to become fluent in it. Just to communicate enough to get by.

I'm sure there's a Spanish for Dummies book you can take out of the library.

You can speak terrible broken English and still be understandable. I'm a ****ing wizard at broken English, and I appreciate the effort on behalf of the patron.

There's an Arab cab driver who speaks broken English but he's cool as hell.

Yes it's good when people actually attempt to communicate. But I bet that cab driver would like it if one day you said a few words in Arabic.
icon10.gif

Last edited:
I know, but a) English fluency is a citizenship requirement and b) the UN declared English the "official language of trade and commerce"...a gas station is practically the definition of trade and commerce, so once you step foot on our property the FIRST words you should use should be English.

Just saying.

Dude, just get the Google translate app. It's a freaking life saver. They can speak and it will tell you what they want and then you can speak into it and it will translate it back to them. No brain power required. For a country built on immigrants there sure are a lot of people that spout off about english like it is supposed to be used which irritates me

You better learn that **** now. In a decade that's all we'll be speaking. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"