Come ye mods and know me better man!

His name ain't red, dammit!

My favorite addition, which I have used several times, is the Hype Citizen Banning. Where posters on The Hype, can ban other members or Mods, even if they are not mods themselves.

How's life ? :bh:

Most excellent. 2007 was a good year for me. I got a medical degree, created a unified field theory, survived cancer, fought crime in my city as a vigilante, attained the rank of Lieutenant Commander, and made love till the sun came up with several different super models. That's why I haven't been on much in awhile.

Most excellent. 2007 was a good year for me. I got a medical degree, created a unified field theory, survived cancer, fought crime in my city as a vigilante, attained the rank of Lieutenant Commander, and made love till the sun came up with several different super models. That's why I haven't been on much in awhile.

You didn't win the Nobel Prize? You're dead to me! DEAD! :cmad:

jag

I bet he can't eat a 72 oz steak in less than 1 hour though...so heh.

If college has taught me anything it's that cancer is a social construction created by the man to keep you down, the rest sounds cool :)

It's okay to love your coffee....just don't LOOOOOOOVE your coffee. :up:

jag

Ewwww Jag, that gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, Coffee with cream.:o

You probably don't want me to tell you where Irish coffee comes from, then. :( And a Coffee Nudge is...well.....best I stop, here.

jag

Bad idea. At some point, coffee would just turn bitter on you and do something vengeful. Like get stuck in your urethra.

jag

That's to be expected because, in the summer, I like her ice cold.

That's to be expected because, in the summer, I like her ice cold.

I like my women like I like my coffee; tied up in a gunny-sack and trekked through the mountains of Central Colombia on the back of a mule by Juan Valdez!!!! :up:

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"