Hype Survivor: Mods vs Members - Day Six: Build Me Up, Buttercup

Vote Two - Craigdbfan

Vote Three - The Sage

Vote Four - Showtime

Vote 5, 6 and 7....

THE SAGE!

Well Sage, on the bright side your second place score clearly made a lot of people feel nervous. On the not so bright side, second place doesn't guarantee immunity and they voted you and your sexy avatar out. So the only thing left to say is....

HyperGTFO.jpg

As for the Members Tribe, they had to vote out not one, but two players....so each vote will have two players in it. The top two vote getters go home.

Vote 1 - Dr. Evil and DaCrowe

Vote 2 - Dr. Evil and Dr. Evil (did not vote so two are cast against him)

Vote 3 - Dr. Evil and Kane#s

Vote 4 - Parker Wayne and Parker Wayne

Vote 5, 6, and 7

DR. EVIL AND KANE!

So with 7 votes, Dr. Evil is out as is Kane with 4 votes to Parker Wayne's 2 and Crowe's one. Kane, ever since winning Rookie of the Year you've just not been as good. Ah well, one day we'll team up again and teach all of these ****ers a lesson. As for Dr. Evil, he now has all the free time in the world to tell the same Tony Dungy joke in the NFL thread over and over. Well gentlemen....all that is left to say is, Kane and Dr. Evil...

HyperGTFO.jpg

And on that note, this day has come to a close. Hunter will start up Day Seven this evening probably.

Doesn't matter. I've made my mark on this game. Muwahaha!

meh, I wasn't even interested in Survivor this time around. Oh well, hopefully the next one brings in more excitement.

Your mark......as in the stain on the carpet over there?

Sorry, it sucks to be voted out. :(

For real. I don't think I have ever seen 5 players gone in just two days.

Can we make next challenge Sunday please? I have family coming down for The Dark Knight Rises, and I really don't want to have a challenge. I think most people this weekend would prefer to just not have to do anything, anyway. Given it is one of the big 2 films of the summer.

Can we make next challenge Sunday please? I have family coming down for The Dark Knight Rises, and I really don't want to have a challenge. I think most people this weekend would prefer to just not have to do anything, anyway. Given it is one of the big 2 films of the summer.

Good idea. Skip the challenge to next week so we can all go see TDKR this weekend a million times & geek out over it. Besides, I have a get together to get to on Friday night. :o

No! Hype Survivor does not wait! Personal lives are for losers!!! :cmad:

I'm seeing it tomorrow, so Sunday works fo rme. :oldrazz:

I think everyone who's asked for a Survivor Delay should be sent to tribal councel.

So should those players who can't spell council. :argh:

Lol.^

I'm fine with the next day starting at anytime, but I will be seeing the movie at midnight. Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"