Comic book stories you'd like adapted into the cartoon?

The Joker

The Clown Prince of Crime
Reaction score
Whoo, first thread in the new forum :D

Ok, what stories from the comic book would you like to see done on screen? Since practically every character in the Spider-Man mythos seems to be in this show, the sky's the limit.

Personally, I'd love to see:

- The Sinister Six. Done properly this time, with Ock as the leader. No bloody Kingpin running the show all the time.
- The Master Planner saga
- Death of Captain Stacy

God, like...ALL OF THEM? (or at least the first 364 issues of ASM, lol)...

1) Amazing Spider-Man #3. If for no other reason, then just to see Ock slap Peter's smart mouth and teach him some respect. :word: We didnt get that scene in the movie.

2) The Sinister Six, with the ORIGINAL Six...at least for the first adaption...

3) Spidey trying to join the Fantastic Four would be cool, but i know Weisman says he wants to steer away from crossovers for the first season...plus, i dont know if there's any legal stuff with FOX that they'd have to work out...still would love to see that Spidey/ Torch rivalry on the small screen though...:ff:

4) Death of Gwen and Death of Captain Stacy. Very curious if they will do either, and to what extent. Is the Saturday morning viewing audience ready to see a superhero who fails? Very interesting....

5) The Master Planner is a MUST. I'd hate to be the artist(s) in charge of adapting that famous scene....Ditko rules.

So many more to choose from....

Here's the ones I would love to see!

Master Planner story

Death of Captain Stacy

Death of Gwen Stacy

ASM Annual #1-Sinister Six

ASM Issue #39-40

.....and so many more. :spidey::up:

I'd love to see the entire symbiote comic book arcs developed into one season with it being just like the comic book version or at least 90% resembling it.

-The Master Planner arc
-The Death Of Gwen Stacy
-Maybe loosely adapt ASM #135-137
-The Death Of George Stacy
-Doc Ock Almost Marrying Aunt May ('Nuff Said!)

And many more! :yay:

Naturally, I would like an updated Peter Parker/Eddie Brock/Symbiote saga.

I'd love to see the entire symbiote comic book arcs developed into one season with it being just like the comic book version or at least 90% resembling it.
Well, we are getting a few episodes of Peter in the Symbiote suit, so that is a very good thing. I can see it now, it's so great to be a Venom fan. :up:

Yep, it sure is. I want to see Peter become really evil before disbanding the symbiote, it's going to be really badass.

Yep, it sure is. I want to see Peter become really evil before disbanding the symbiote, it's going to be really badass.
Yeah, and it's going to be great seeing Peter react to what the suit enhances and it's overall abilities.

We need to at least get two or three episodes of him with the symbiote. Hopefully we'll get something similar to what we saw in SM-3, just longer. I also hope to see a lot more of Venom than we saw in the 90's series.

spider-man meeting iron fist

Am I the only one who wants a clone saga? Id also love to see the whole harry green goblin thing

Yeah. I hope he does something similar to what he did in the 90s series where
he nearly killed shocker by making him fall off a building

I also hope they use the comic symbiote/venom design since it is a lot cooler than the movie version.

A version of "The Return of the Sinister Six".
Kraven's Last Hunt
A Version of ASM #11-12

And possibly a version of "Web of Death" as well (with the exception being Ock not getting killed off). Reason being, is I kinda dug Stunner. And I say if Joker can have his Harley. Ock should very well have his Stunner. ;)

A version of "The Return of the Sinister Six".
Kraven's Last Hunt
A Version of ASM #11-12

And possibly a version of "Web of Death" as well (with the exception being Ock not getting killed off). Reason being, is I kinda dug Stunner. And I say if Joker can have his Harley. Ock should very well have his Stunner. ;)

I like your way of thinking :up:

And Return of the Six is awesome :otto:

Yeah. I hope he does something similar to what he did in the 90s series where
he nearly killed shocker by making him fall off a building

I also hope they use the comic symbiote/venom design since it is a lot cooler than the movie version.

If this cartoon isn't too kiddy (which it probably will be), I expect to see something even darker happen with the symbiote.

I like your way of thinking :up:

And Return of the Six is awesome :otto:
:cool:

250pxamazingspiderman39as7.jpg

Well, now that Stan Carter and Jean DeWolff are confirmed. How about The Death Of Jean DeWolff?

Another one I would like to see is "Spider-Man: No More" (ASM Issue #50). :spidey::up:

If anyone says Clone Saga, I swear to God...

But, I would like to see the Venom Saga. And also plenty of Marvel crossovers.

What about "The Ghost of Hammerhead"? It's from ASM Issue #'s 157-159. It doesn't have to be in the show, but it could work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"