Comic book stories you'd like adapted into the cartoon?

I'd like to see an adaption of MJ telling Peter she knows he's Spider-Man. That was in issues of ASM #257-258. Actually, I even liked the Puma and wouldn't mind seeing him in this series.

Aunt May telling Peter she knows he's Spider-Man. ASM v2, #38 is one of my fav Spidey comics.

The "nullifier" story (I forget what it's called). Spidey losing his memory and teaming up with Doc Ock? Golden.

is the master planner saga the one where ock has his lair under water and there is a classic scene with spidey under this big metal block with water gushing in and through sheer force of will he throws the block off?

also is that the one where spidey is dead on his feet and basically takes a beating from doc ocks henchmen to take a 'breather' then wildly strikes out with the last panel spidey still swining punches unaware his foes have all been knocked out?

there are two episodes I am desperate to see

a) JJJ as a spider slayer (that was classic)

b) spidey v the juggernaught (which would be like spidey rhino x1000)

Flowers for Rhino.
I just love this storyline.

I would like to see spiderman get the black suit during secret wars, but this seems very unlikely, also i would enjoy seeing venom and sandman becoming more vigilantes later in the series.

I'd like to see the story in ASM #51-52 where Kingpin kidnaps JJJ and Foswell saves him.

that one might happen if they can ever get rights to use kingpin.

didnt greg in that podcast when he said they want/hope to do dtv films say that is something they would want to do.

that one might happen if they can ever get rights to use kingpin.
yeah, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get some variation on it. Maybe not with Kingpin, but the stuff with Foswell. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"