BvS Comic-Con 2015 trailer!

Wow I didn't think Suicide Squad would generated this much interest and curiosity.

I guess you can thank Harley Quinn and Joker for that.

How often do we follow links posted here? I generally have to know the poster, and/or have a very strong interest in the detail.

How often do we follow links posted here? I generally have to know the poster, and/or have a very strong interest in the detail.
Indeed. I've been taken to some really sketchy sites from links here at the Hype lol

Saw ant-man yesterday. No BvS trailer. They had the Man from Unlce and Start Wars.

Regarding SS, this is great for DC. I think the reason it's so successful in views has to do with a variety of reasons.
- It's different, being led by villains.
- The joker is in it.
- Harley and the actress is popular.
- Will Smith. He has a fan base. Plus, some will be very curious to know "why is he in this movie" :oldrazz:
- Arrow fans will be familiar with the SS and will want to see more
- The robin/joker easter egg in BvS could have people interested in whether there will be a flashback in SS.

Anybody born around the mid to late 80's is still a Will Smith fan (me). Don't mess with the jiggy!

I wonder how they reach those figures though. Considering the number of views seen below the videos on youtube, the number isn't that for neither of the trailers.

Anybody born around the mid to late 80's is still a Will Smith fan (me). Don't mess with the jiggy!

I fall into that class, but I confess his charms have always eluded me. It's not that I dislike him, I just don't understand what the fuss was about.

I'm a decade earlier and I definitely understand the Will Smith appeal. Late 80s is a bit late to truly get it I think (the guy's not far off 47 after all), as you'd have missed a lot of his early stuff.

I fall into that class, but I confess his charms have always eluded me. It's not that I dislike him, I just don't understand what the fuss was about.

I used to like him a lot, but I haven't found myself looking forward to anything he's done ever since, I don't know, I Am Legend?

I am definitely a Will Smith fan because I find that he's a reliable actor. He's just got this easy charm that's always fun to watch, even in a mediocre movie. It's similar to how I feel about Fassbender, who's always got an intense vibe that's fun to watch regardless of the movie he's in.

I suppose I feel that way about Bill Murray and Jack Nicholson, but I can't think of many others to whom I would extend such praise.

For all the personal attacks aimed at him (some deservedly) Tom Cruise is pretty reliable too IMO. I feel like most of his movies are crowd pleasers, and in some he delivers really great performances.

I like Will Smith and watched his movies until around the time of after earth. I wish I could forget that movie & his acting in it...

tumblr_mvua9wJOvw1s4ip2qo1_400.gif

I like Tom Cruise's movies. I think he's good at what he does onscreen

@DP (snicker).

Yes, though he tends to choose movies which should be about much more than him. That is another way of saying that he is perhaps too iconic to slip into a plot-driven movie. I enjoyed both Edge of Tomorrow and Oblivion, but wished that someone else had been cast in his roles.

@DP (snicker).

Yes, though he tends to choose movies which should be about much more than him. That is another way of saying that he is perhaps too iconic to slip into a plot-driven movie. I enjoyed both Edge of Tomorrow and Oblivion, but wished that someone else had been cast in his roles.

Yeah, fair enough. I feel like a lot of his older movies were better in terms of him not quite being the monolithic name he is now. A Few Good Men and Collateral are a good examples for me, where he actually played really engaging roles and did it pretty well.

Right now in his career he's just a seat filler though, but I am impressed that he doesn't really seem to be phoning it in as much as he could or as other stars do. In the MI franchise he still seems to be going all out and giving it a good go.

I am a Will Smith fan though I don't see all his movies. I am always happy for his success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"