Communist villains

The Overlord

Superhero
Reaction score
Is there anything that can be done with the communist villains, now that the Berlin wall has fallen? Some have reformed (Radioactive Man) others have become interesting villains in their own right (Chameleon, Abomination) but most others have just become petty crooks, remained outdated political stereotypes or are in limbo.

my spoon is too big...

No seriously though...It is a big problem, especially for a guy like Iron Man who's original rogues gallery was 90% commies.

Misguided commies, in theory its pretty pro people when you do the readings.
That's why it makes me ponder how China are true commies when they abuse every human right of their workers and such.

But who needs these villains anyways? If they have true potential they'll eventually be properly exploited, but man, when I read the 60's comics, the lame, blatant propaganda that pervades is so tacky and boring at times.

Which makes me wonder, are there any blatant "terrorist type" villains in todays comics?

Misguided commies, in theory its pretty pro people when you do the readings.
That's why it makes me ponder how China are true commies when they abuse every human right of their workers and such.

But who needs these villains anyways? If they have true potential they'll eventually be properly exploited, but man, when I read the 60's comics, the lame, blatant propaganda that pervades is so tacky and boring at times.

Which makes me wonder, are there any blatant "terrorist type" villains in todays comics?

Red Skull has evolved from a facist into a more general terrorist.

We still have Nazi villains, why can't we have Communist villains?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"