Community Lounge: The Fiery Heaven - Enter at your own risk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I blamed it more on me showing up, but if you want to take the blame, have at it

get your stinkin paws off me you damned double post

double posts are such a nuisance...

so Wiseman, you a student? you work? you a lazy stay at home do nothin' bum?

LL, most explosively homesexually pink and fluffy name ever.

Well done. What was the bet and how did you lose?

double posts are such a nuisance...

so Wiseman, you a student? you work? you a lazy stay at home do nothin' bum?

I'm a chef, I took the summer off. I've worked so much overtime over the last 4 years that I was able to finally take time off to take care of some stuff I needed to.

LL, most explosively homesexually pink and fluffy name ever.

Well done. What was the bet and how did you lose?

Yeah it'd be homesexual if I was a MALE :huh:
I lost no bet....
and stop being a Bamfer wannabe.

I'm a chef, I took the summer off. I've worked so much overtime over the last 4 years that I was able to finally take time off to take care of some stuff I needed to.
Nice to be able to take some time off :)
What type of restaurant do you work in?

Nice to be able to take some time off :)
What type of restaurant do you work in?

It's kind of a steak and seafood place. I mean it can't really be classified as either, basically if it's expensive, chances are they have it.

What's the deal with you and Bamfer??

What's the deal with you and Bamfer??

We went to the same camp together when we were kids. However while I used the force for good, he used it for evil......I tried to save him. Eventually we grew apart. He has now become the most powerful Sith lord there is, only you can stop him.

I think bamfer stopped being a mod because he feared the power, the temptation to just ban left and right was too much

Yeah it'd be homesexual if I was a MALE :huh:
I lost no bet....
and stop being a Bamfer wannabe.

I don't know what the Bamfer thing means. I haven't seen him about, but if he's said something similar it must just be we both think the same about certain things.

Like you're name.

But maybe I am just being a wannabe because it's impossible that two people can have a similar view on something... so one must obviously copying the other.

Jesus, you're a bore. You post like old people f***.

I don't know what the Bamfer thing means. I haven't seen him about, but if he's said something similar it must just be we both think the same about certain things.

Like you're name.

But maybe I am just being a wannabe because it's impossible that two people can have a similar view on something... so one must obviously copying the other.

Jesus, you're a bore. You post like old people f***.

just stop

I do my annual look into the lounge and step into this?

Great timing.

Are we still thinking about how &^%$ing katie Holmes would be like &^%$ing a couch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"