Comics Complete Spider-Man collection for sale

Donald Thomas

The Black ArachKnight
Reaction score
Aloha,
Here's a gentleman who has the complete Spider-Man collection for sale.:yay:
Titles include: Amazing Spider-Man and the Amazing Spider-Man Annuals, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, Spectacular Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man, Web of Spider-Man, Webspinners and dozens more.

“Of course, his Amazing Fantasy #15 is the highlight of the collection and he also has a really sharp Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 3.0,” Reynolds said. “The consignor spent decades amassing this incredible collection but he’s ready for the comics to find a new home.”

Well Hypesters, what do you think the final price will be for his collection?I'm asking for Amazing in the poll but you can discuss what you think the final total will be.

I'm sure it took a lot for him to finally sell but I think he's selling just a little too early. Spider-Man has got some international legs that are just beginning to grow.
He won't do bad I'm sure of that:word:

Spidey rules

Last edited:
I doubt if he'll be able to sell the entire complete runs of the various Spidey titles that he has... I'm betting anything that he'll end up having to break up his runs of the titles by selling them piecemeal, with the cherry issues going first and being the fastest to unload...

I just think there's going to be quite a LOT that he'll be unable to unload, most likely a majority of stuffs from the last 20-25, maybe even 30 years or so, with the exception of some key issues...

so I wouldn't even hazard a guess as to what his stuffs will go for...

Last edited:
I have an entire run of ASM.... I just wish I had a damn AF #15... :csad:

Aloha,
So for Amazing Fantasy #15 not professionally graded but rated as Fine he got $3,655
For a CGC 3 Amazing Spider-Man #1, he got $2,500.
$290 for A S-M #2 graded at G(2.)
$675 for A S-M #3 graded at 4.5(first Doc Ock)

I'm trying to see if I can get the company to give me the grand total.:cwink:

Spidey rules

So for Amazing Fantasy #15 not professionally graded but rated as Fine he got $3,655

Man... for THAT condition, that's a pretty sweet price... if I didn't have a little one on it's way (it's near your B-Day Donald ;wow: ), I might have tried to bid around that price... would have put me in the hole for a few years... but man...

:yay:

Man... for THAT condition, that's a pretty sweet price... if I didn't have a little one on it's way (it's near your B-Day Donald ;wow: ), I might have tried to bid around that price... would have put me in the hole for a few years... but man...

:yay:

Aloha,
Well first off. CONGRATULATIONS!:word::yay:
Nothing but the best of health for the little ones and all the family.:hrt:

Yes, for that grade that was a STEAL. I think he had over 30 bids for that item.It just goes to show that while Price Guides are not meaningless, it really comes down to what the market will bear at any given time.
Had this guy waited until the new movie came out, he might have gotten a little higher price.
BUCKET LIST :jedi

Spidey rules

Aloha,
Well first off. CONGRATULATIONS!:word::yay:
Nothing but the best of health for the little ones and all the family.:hrt:

Thank you. :yay:

I should send you an email soon with some life updates... it's been a while, and methinks that I'll have little to no time for it until next summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"