Composite: Superman Vs Goku

Beyonder

Omnipotent
Reaction score
photo.jpg

Pre-Crisis Superman
No outside help aka no goku friends or even senzu beans.

Is that supposed to be Goku after unlocking SSJ3?
Superman is smarter, I doubt he would lose to Goku.

Is that supposed to be Goku after unlocking SSJ3?
Superman is smarter, I doubt he would lose to Goku.
to be exact superman is Stronger,Faster,More durable, More with feats and powers than goku i mean i want to see how people would debate this honestly.

SSJ3 would do the trick. Then there's SSJ4 which'd be overkill. Then there's Super Saiyan God Goku... Then there's Golden Age Superman (weeeak), Silver Age (deus ex machina Superman) and Bronze and Modern/New 52 Superman.

It's a toughy. Silver Age Superman would win because he has the power of popularity and the writer on his side, you know? He's a meta-written metahuman. He'd win. Just how it is.

But Bronze and Modern Age Superman, Goku would annihilate him. Annihilate. SSJ2 would be more than enough. SSJ3 would be toying. SSJ4 could break his steel jaw by flicking it. Super Saiyan God is kind of undefined, so I'll leave it, but it's above SSJ3, maybe not SSJ4. Not sure.

But this is a comic book forum, so consensus will be Superman. Again, meta-written metahuman. He's supposed to win. He's Superman. He's literally I-Can-Do-Everything Man. The expectation for him to win allows him to win due to popularity.

Goku with Super Saiyan God or Super Saiyan 4 will win

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"