World Goku vs Superman

Goku has more raw power, but Superman is probably invulnerable enough to withstand most ki blasts. The deciding factor is that Superman is far more intelligent than Goku, and would win by outsmarting him.

If i can choose goku can beat it superman with kamehameha or fist of dragon.....& superman look confused "where am i??? ohh i just woke up from a dream"...only high fantasy

Superman 1930s is the equivelent of kid goku on dragon ball, neither could fly. Supes could only move faster than a bullet, a bullet can be seen from certian guns, if you really focus, in other words you can see him flying at top speed aiding his line. Look in the sky, its a bird, its a plane, no its "Superman" But when goku fought chakie chun, AKA master roshi, at high speed movements, not even yamcha or krillan who are supposed to be a little on par with goku, could see any thing at all.
-
Supes durabilty only was strong enough to with-stand a locomotive. In the magnetic meteor episode, his strength couldent even stop the main meteor, let alone his super speed, catch the even smaller ones from killing some suvillians, meaning he has a limit to his power and speed.
-
Dont bring up towing planets because besides, dark matter moving everything so slightly and slowly, planets dont really weigh anything in outer gravity like a rock on the moon and enhertia wise, would be the same way a pit bull cant drag four hundred pounds but with wheels aided as shown in videos, in weight pulling the pit bull has records pulling up to four thousand pounds because of the wheels inhertia factors. Same with supes in outer gravity inhertia and please no sneezing a solar system because, if you just heard it from some where and not read it like I have, you would have caught the words as stated by superman Dead universe as in:
Brittle/Weak/Feeble/Decayed/Falling-apart planets the reason why when supes sneezed they blew up and fell apart.
-
Superman heat vision in the 1930s, was only a litter stronger than a steel welding tourch, but goku learned the kamehameha already from roshi, which rohshi blew up titanic battle ships, mountians and even the moon but in the tournament goku was about dead even with roshi, in every aspect at around 13 years old already and in seconds, learning the kamehameha blew a car to peices.
-
The fact is Supes isint a good fighter, batman who knows mostly all of human martial arts and fighting techniques beat supes, klukor a special martial art from a kryptonian lady beat supes, muhamid ali beat supes to a pulp and hundreds of other's just as strong as supes has bled the so call industrcutable man of steel, which steel has things that surpassed it in strength even on earth and we all know goku is all about martial arts so goku takes this by a mile.

Last edited:
Now for modern day superman, hes the equivielent of when nappa and vegeta arived on earth, being that when supes is at war with any of the uber strong villans like mongrul ,black adam, or darkseid, it is all replicated to what nappa did to an entire army, chasing and catching march 3 jets, ripping threw tanks like tissue papers and nuke-ing an entire city, by flipping up his fingers supes in comics has KOd himself by flying into a moon so durability isint really as big as indistructable.
-
At best supes would still lose to goku after training on the flight to namik era, being Superboy prime killed two superman's and is the most ruthless of any incarnation of supes, he would probably be the only one to where goku goes super 1, but at super 1, Prime goes down badly.
-
I mind you if goku has his instant transportaion already, it would be a disasster for any supes. Because goku would only notice that battling supes for a while, after supes pleets his energy he countinuesly dashes for a yellow sun to recharge, but after all over the place fighting goku would only pick up supes ki dissapearing fast when near a red sun. So he'd just teleport supes on a red sun then bye bye super powers, the red-sun will also incenerate supes being only now having human durabilty and when goku was only a teen, could stand those types of heat already being its only a red sun not yellow.
-
Also besides superman can absorb yellow sun radiation he can absorb ion radi and a few other radi as well. Making superboy into superman prime and a little stronger as well. But average supes to where there isint just one yellow sun to run to in the univers theres trillions, though same can be said about kryptonite other planets with the same phisiology as krypton will harbor it as well aiding the spirit bomb, with a combination of a green rock called kryptonite and red-sun it would be a one shot kill for any incarnation of supes.
-
Durabilty for both is still high fist to fist wise, I read supes has survived super nova's, but so has goku. Who freizas super nova blew up planet vegeta and his older brother cooler who is stronger than freiza threw his exact same move at goku who took it head on.

Last edited:
Now at best to best incarnations of both charecters, goku and superman. You have golden superman prime one million, who I know of to have been in the sun for about 85 thousand years of solar charging, aquring a few new powers like resserecting and transferring some of his super powers to others, same concept of the flash lending or stealing speed from anyone he chooses.
-
Some say thats too much for super saiyen 4 goku, which is maybe. But dont count out goku yet, because wikipidea states that in that form golden supes, has no weaknesses. Only because its prime and prime was already immune to kryptonite and DC comics hasent stated that he cant lose his powers from a red sun, so you no one can either. Implementing he charged 85,000 years to gain ressuerction and lending powers, only to lose them all by being near, on or in a red sun, making him have to charge a nother 85,000 years to gain that status again.
-
Many say supes has imortalty which is bull crap, he has longjevty not immortalty. Theres a big differnce, one can die one cannot there are even old comics having an old as dirt superman because of no yellow sun. So he can age, plus there are a ton of people who have Kod superman and a few that killed him, besides just 4 elements being able to kill him like kryptonite, red-sun-radiation, magic and equal or greater strength, thats means 4 major weaknesses, complimenting red sun-radi he has all the weaknesses of a human, so thats thousands of weaknesses to where goku has none, only the strength department being greater can bleed or kill him.

Last edited:
Again adding to best to best, goku has died total around 4 or 5 times, 1 from a heart attack, 1 from piccalos moon shattering beam, 1 from cell and 1 from omega shenron and the other 1 is a little fuzzy on my memory. Now for superman, he dies actually the crap lode of times. A few times from kryptonite, a few times from doomsday, around 40 times from his lunatic counter part superman/boy-prime and depending how many multiverses there are, some say 52 but DCs different writers have it, as big as 616 different universes, which implys to at least 500 supermans were killed by the insane villan Gog. Not satisfyed by killing superman he traveled threw time and threw different universes slaying every superman he came across, until being beatin by a united multi-universe of every super hero ever exsisted.
-
But although golden superman can resserect others, DC comics have not said he can resserect himself meaning, being not a true immortal like Dr manhattan type, just olympian gods longjevity eat a silver apple to live longer type the sun is supes silver apple. Garlic Jr, has wished for true immortality threw shenron, for besides the dead zone in my mind is still on par with manhattan type of immortalty, never being able to die from anything ever.
-
So this reaches my conclusion. Even with Superman soaking up yellow sun radition for 85,000 thousand years, as his trumph card the strongest DC ever amping supes towards demi god status. Super 4 "Goku" being on par with golden supes, still surpasses him by fusion super sayin 4 Gogeta, let alone, if supes can use the sun's powers for 85,000 years goku needs only one wish from any of the multiple eternal dragons, for immortality and no comic book villan or hero can beat goku. Its been fun...
TA-TAH ^_^

Last edited:
lol, I finally read and seen the wizard magazines match of superman vs goku, that was published in 2002 I think. WOW, they couldent have comed up with a better plot than an 8th dragon ball, lol goku already knows 7 is all you need so what the hell?! But although a little shady drawn, it still was intresting and the fight was a little how id picture it.
-
Speed and power wise... unless every supes die hard fan, will whine about speed of light and nano second reaction reflexes, when supes gets hit all day everyday from slower than sound villans and goku fights guys in hundreds of different places at once, people say thats only the same speed of a recoshay bullet "HELLO" bullets recoshay in a smaller than 12 x 12 foot radius not a "Valley" size radius which goes for miles and miles, so thats on par with fighting at light speed. Which supes only flew one direction at lightspeed, not cutting corners or fighting. Thats why everyone knows goku is faster because lets not bring traveling speed because goku smokes even the flash, who the old comicbook flash, not modern flash is 75.3 trillion times the speed of light.
-
If flash had to travel the distance it takes of 75.3 trillion times the speed of light x 2 than it would take him twice as long, but goku still gets from point A to point B in 1 secound, as long as he's been there or is just exploring, thats the whole shabang which in gogeta form can use the instantanious movement, that allows to take whole planets of people, lol.
-
But again with power die hard fans keep bringing up about a small chess board peice, he lifted and a scientist said, thats the equvilent of 200 quitellient tons a small chess peice??? lol which a super nova is a sun exploding. Earth is around im not percise but is 6 sextellion tons, earth's mass to a sun is only a grain of sand, to the sun meaning weight wise the numer of zeros would be around a million x a million in number forms and a exploding sun will increase its mass an weight trillions fold. So supes lifting 200 quitellent tons, against goku catching coolers supernova and throwing it back would be as if he is catching trillions times trillions of quintellions tons lol thats insane strength he must control.

But adding to wizards magazine, they didnt just let supes take a beat down NO! Exactly how Id see it, supes is a chump to no one and gave goku a run for his money. Being Im a fan of both Id know too, that supes having the sun or prime absorbing ion or a trump card of turning into a 85,000 year old solar powered battery he would give goku a good beat down. Just as bad as he always gets but even at regular standards you'd have to be fair if supes gets to run to the sun when using up energy, then goku gets a bag of senzu beans while getting beat down, though it still wouldnet be fair because every time supes recharges, supes getting his life bar at say 100 smashed to a 20 when he recharges he's a 100 again for goku a life bar at 100 being smashed to 20 he eats a senzu bean, then his saiyen blood brings him to 200 lol so I dont know if thats fair either. You'd have to just set the match somewhere like the hyperbolic chamber with locked doors, goku has no senzu bean and supes had a full day of sun charging, lol I think thats fair XD XD
-
On there own worlds, again it would be harsh for supes because he has only smarts no powers from a red sun, while goku can still get strong faster being a saiyen of there take a beat down and become twice as strong gift, plus a fake moon to make him a king kong size being, who took on a race smarter than kryptonians, called the toppples. But all and all I think how the hell would these two power houses ever fight because they are both the pure-ist super hero charecters of all time, dam why dosent DC or DBZ at-least just give us a sparring match toon, movie, comic or anything lol
-
I guess its better this way they both have awsome toon series, toon movies supes has awsome real movies and the ****-iest game line up of all time. To where dragon ball evolution's movie ****ed everything up, but still dbz trumps DC in the video game department selling at least 4 titles per counsles and in the millions of copy's at least evens things out. But hopefully the owners buy back the rights to a dbz real movie and show how its really done lol I mean the actor that played goku said hes a fan then why not look at the movie and finish product and say hey this sucks it has no relivance to dbz plot,story charecters, NOTHING and turn down the role no people are just ****ing greedy for cash and not the impact of its potancy, lol. Oh wells as the french say... SAY-LA-VI

Last edited:
Superman 1930s is the equivelent of kid goku on dragon ball, neither could fly. Supes could only move faster than a bullet, a bullet can be seen from certian guns, if you really focus, in other words you can see him flying at top speed aiding his line. Look in the sky, its a bird, its a plane, no its "Superman" But when goku fought chakie chun, AKA master roshi, at high speed movements, not even yamcha or krillan who are supposed to be a little on par with goku, could see any thing at all.
-
Supes durabilty only was strong enough to with-stand a locomotive. In the magnetic meteor episode, his strength couldent even stop the main meteor, let alone his super speed, catch the even smaller ones from killing some suvillians, meaning he has a limit to his power and speed.
-
Dont bring up towing planets because besides, dark matter moving everything so slightly and slowly, planets dont really weigh anything in outer gravity like a rock on the moon and enhertia wise, would be the same way a pit bull cant drag four hundred pounds but with wheels aided as shown in videos, in weight pulling the pit bull has records pulling up to four thousand pounds because of the wheels inhertia factors. Same with supes in outer gravity inhertia and please no sneezing a solar system because, if you just heard it from some where and not read it like I have, you would have caught the words as stated by superman Dead universe as in:
Brittle/Weak/Feeble/Decayed/Falling-apart planets the reason why when supes sneezed they blew up and fell apart.
-
Superman heat vision in the 1930s, was only a litter stronger than a steel welding tourch, but goku learned the kamehameha already from roshi, which rohshi blew up titanic battle ships, mountians and even the moon but in the tournament goku was about dead even with roshi, in every aspect at around 13 years old already and in seconds, learning the kamehameha blew a car to peices.
-
The fact is Supes isint a good fighter, batman who knows mostly all of human martial arts and fighting techniques beat supes, klukor a special martial art from a kryptonian lady beat supes, muhamid ali beat supes to a pulp and hundreds of other's just as strong as supes has bled the so call industrcutable man of steel, which steel has things that surpassed it in strength even on earth and we all know goku is all about martial arts so goku takes this by a mile.

:huh:

Speed3.jpg

Lightning2.jpg

Last edited:
lol, I finally read and seen the wizard magazines match of superman vs goku, that was published in 2002 I think. WOW, they couldent have comed up with a better plot than an 8th dragon ball, lol goku already knows 7 is all you need so what the hell?! But although a little shady drawn, it still was intresting and the fight was a little how id picture it.
-
Speed and power wise... unless every supes die hard fan, will whine about speed of light and nano second reaction reflexes, when supes gets hit all day everyday from slower than sound villans and goku fights guys in hundreds of different places at once, people say thats only the same speed of a recoshay bullet "HELLO" bullets recoshay in a smaller than 12 x 12 foot radius not a "Valley" size radius which goes for miles and miles, so thats on par with fighting at light speed. Which supes only flew one direction at lightspeed, not cutting corners or fighting. Thats why everyone knows goku is faster because lets not bring traveling speed because goku smokes even the flash, who the old comicbook flash, not modern flash is 75.3 trillion times the speed of light.
-
If flash had to travel the distance it takes of 75.3 trillion times the speed of light x 2 than it would take him twice as long, but goku still gets from point A to point B in 1 secound, as long as he's been there or is just exploring, thats the whole shabang which in gogeta form can use the instantanious movement, that allows to take whole planets of people, lol.
-
But again with power die hard fans keep bringing up about a small chess board peice, he lifted and a scientist said, thats the equvilent of 200 quitellient tons a small chess peice??? lol which a super nova is a sun exploding. Earth is around im not percise but is 6 sextellion tons, earth's mass to a sun is only a grain of sand, to the sun meaning weight wise the numer of zeros would be around a million x a million in number forms and a exploding sun will increase its mass an weight trillions fold. So supes lifting 200 quitellent tons, against goku catching coolers supernova and throwing it back would be as if he is catching trillions times trillions of quintellions tons lol thats insane strength he must control.

:doh:

1498258-therearenowordsforthephzi4_super.jpg

If you really want to see this happen in a comic book this guy has a suggestion:

Goku vs. Superman ? Goku of course ! He' one of the most powerful characters ever created and an awesome fight. SS4 Goku would destroy Superman. Hell, Piccolo might be able to take out Supes, he's not nearly as powerful as Goku, but he NUKED the MOON !! Team Goku, Baby !

Superman would knock the wind out of Goku, cause he's faster not a teleporting guy, and a guy who can play planetary baseball with Supergirl can't lose to a guy like Goku.
90s cartoon Superman will fall flat on his face

Pre-crisis Superman is my favorite, that's my Superman. Post crisis CK is the Clark Kent I admire

Pre-Crisis Superman would win. Otherwise, Goku speed blitzes him into paste.

. Although Superman may be smarter than Goku, there is no possible way in Hell that he could beat him in a physical fight. I think most Supes fans hate DBZ, and thats why their opinions are based more on emotions than logic. Goku is a skilled martial artist who is always training, and has beaten villians who's power is on par with or excedes Superman's ( ex. Frieza, Coola, Brolly, Buu). Superman is vulnerable to magic, and at the end of DBGT, Goku absorbs all of the MAGICAL dragonballs abd basically becomes a god. Therefore his attacks would cause severe damage to the so called Man of Steel ( Hell, if He-Man had super speed and invulnerbility, he could beat Superman, I know they fought back in the 80's, but I don't know who won). Plus Goku has died and came back many times, and everyone knows that is a Saiyan comes back from the brink of death, he is more powerful than he was previously. Plus Goku could wish for his power to be fused with kryptonite radiation and destroy supes with a kryptonite kamehamaha blast, or spirit bomb.

Last edited:

The entire fight with commentary (in CGI):

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"