:funny: to fight clone army of Gwens...

and then go on adventures with Jack Sparrow. :funny:

Just to be on topic! :woot:

CMV5eaf.jpg

Hg1bkCB.jpg

9z5usMW.jpg

dVdMd54.jpg

0R5fEqg.jpg

Looking at all these GG concepts on both pages makes me feel designers really have trouble when it comes to this character. I get that they don't want him dressed with a latex mask but I would personally prefer that :funny: That hood and visor thing looks just like a cycling helmet! Having said that I was happy with how the GG looked in the film :)

Found this also, its the concept art for a deleted scene where Spider-Man reprimands MJ's abusive father:
ASM2-mjs-garage-1024x426.jpg

OT: Jabba has enlisted bounty hunters for Sparrow, whilst he lazes about with a Gwen clone in Leia attire :p

Looking at all these GG concepts on both pages makes me feel designers really have trouble when it comes to this character. I get that they don't want him dressed with a latex mask but I would personally prefer that :funny: That hood and visor thing looks just like a cycling helmet! Having said that I was happy with how the GG looked in the film :)

Found this also, its the concept art for a deleted scene where Spider-Man reprimands MJ's abusive father:
ASM2-mjs-garage-1024x426.jpg

OT: Jabba has enlisted bounty hunters for Sparrow, whilst he lazes about with a Gwen clone in Leia attire :p

I would've liked to see the MJ scenes.

OT: and suddenly... GAMBIT!

I would've liked to see the MJ scenes.

OT: and suddenly... GAMBIT!

:funny: The more I think about it, the better this hypothetical film becomes!

Hopefully they will appear in a special edition disc of some sorts (I think its less likely if they recast MJ though). Emma said one of her favourite scenes they filmed was Gwen and MJ meeting. I've seen a rather dire video of the scene's filming, but the dialogue is inaudible.

:funny: The more I think about it, the better this hypothetical film becomes!

Totally! :funny:

It has everything. Incredibles, Glider Ock, Jack Sparrow, Jabba and GAMBIT! :funny:

Hopefully they will appear in a special edition disc of some sorts (I think its less likely if they recast MJ though). Emma said one of her favourite scenes they filmed was Gwen and MJ meeting. I've seen a rather dire video of the scene's filming, but the dialogue is inaudible.

I really want to see if Shailene had any chemistry with Emma and Andrew, see if she was good in it.

Totally! :funny:

It has everything. Incredibles, Glider Ock, Jack Sparrow, Jabba and GAMBIT! :funny:

I really want to see if Shailene had any chemistry with Emma and Andrew, see if she was good in it.

Lets see how Rotten Tomatoes deals with all that :funny:

Yer same, I like her as an actress and it would have been interesting to see how the three way dynamic worked out.

From Weta Workshop's collaboration with Sony Pictures:
Weta_Workshop_Amazing_Spider-Man_2_Concept_Art_02.jpg

Weta_Workshop_Amazing_Spider-Man_2_Concept_Art_01.jpg

Weta_Workshop_Amazing_Spider-Man_2_Concept_Art_04.jpg

:up:

Let's make this real! :funny:

...wat?

I'll ignore my dissertation and write a script :woot:

I honestly have no idea, it looks like a Megazord foot or something. :huh: I've been staring trying to work out where Aleksei's head goes!

Last edited:
I'll ignore my dissertation and write a script :woot:

I honestly have no idea, it looks like a Megazord foot or something. :huh: I've been staring trying to work out where Alexi's head goes!

It looks like it has a camera attached. :huh:

It looks like it has a camera attached. :huh:

The green ball thing? Definitely looks like it, I wonder if he rides inside on the right hand image like Batman does in the Tumbler. :woot:

The green ball thing? Definitely looks like it, I wonder if he rides inside on the right hand image like Batman does in the Tumbler. :woot:

Maybe...

Hmm, I guess we'll never know. :funny:

That Goblin art is terrible but the one with Harry's mask peeled up is freaky as hell LOL

The last helmet is the best but should be purple; not orange.

I'm fine with what we got for the final product but the classic Goblin green look would've been awesome.

So... it would look better like this?

AWSERFTY_zpsddec7c23.png

Gotta say, it does look like it works.

I'm not really a fan of any of those helmet designs though I do get that they were trying to go for the hood/hat look. The helmet distracts from the face way too much and I'm glad they went with what they did in the end.
If Goblin does reappear in TASM3, maybe Harry, either as himself or the Goblin, can wear a purple hood/cloak over his armour at times in the film, to maybe hide his face as he stalks Peter.

Helmet designs look ridiculous. I make fun of cyclists who wear those enough so I don't want one of my favourite villains to be one I want to make fun of.

Pretty sure these are from Spider-Man 1. :huh:

Yeah, indeed.

I think it works for the movie. He tries to cure himself, things go horribly wrong. This is the result. Keep in mind that all he had was prototype gear as well. We could see a more updated verion in the next film.

What do you mean? We already waited 10 years to see a proper GG on screen and now we got to wait once again for ASM3 in hopes that they will give us the GG we deserve? I personaly wont put my trust again to the Sony *****e execs and certainly they 're not getting my money if they keep with the same mentality.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"