World James Cameron's 'Spider-Man' concept art?

Compi716

The SHH! Jew
Reaction score
Was any concept art from Cameron's aborted Spider-Man project released? If so, where can I see it?

I think there is, not sure where, but i do remember seeing something of concept art. But either way, the concept art can't be as bad as that horrible script Cameron was working with.

I might be thinking of something else, i'm sure the process got far enough for concept art to be done, probably just not available, if there is nothing in that Icon (aka the Spider-Man bible) book, then probably nothing to be found online.

Wait, wasn't the Cameron Spider-Man movie the one where they were going to cast the current governor of my home state as Doc Ock? :wow::csad:

^^^
The first script yeah

The 2nd script a couple of years later just featured Electro and Sandman.

Just in case you don't feel like clicking that link..

The outboard web-shooters just SCREAM "70's throwback".

It wasn't on a giant web. It was on a bridge with her hands webbed to a wall, without him unmasking or revealing his identity to her. Those are among the MANY reasons why I'm glad this movie never happened.

It wasn't on a giant web. It was on a bridge with her hands webbed to a wall, without him unmasking or revealing his identity to her. Those are among the MANY reasons why I'm glad this movie never happened.

So it was basically...rape?

Or flat out kinkiness.

A combo of both, actually. That's how I saw it. She may have consented but it had all the markings of rape; the anonymity, the bondage, him just lifting up her skirt & going to town. And it doesn't speak very well of MJ's character that she would give it up to a guy without knowing his first name.

:O Anuhld?! Doc Ock?! Umm, no he's WAY too buff...and Otto does def not have an Austrian accent XD

He did in the cartoon. I wouldv'e liked him to have the accent in the movies.
"Hao does it feeel to know that you cout change things spidah-mahn. But be haelpless to do so!!

He also had muscle in the 90's series.
But it's irrelevant to this thread. Cameron's script did not involve Ock, but rather an Electro/Kingpin hybrid named Carlton Strand, & a Sandman whose name I don't recall-but it wasn't William Baker or Flint Marko.

He also had muscle in the 90's series.
But it's irrelevant to this thread.

...So, why'd you bring it up?
I didn't really like the green and yellow muscle armour either. But I grew very accustomed to the accent, personality, and haircut. The villains in camerons script were Boyd and Strand.

I didn't bring up Ock. Master Planner & PandaPirate did.

Alot of people didnt like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"