The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Concept Art TASM2

Yeah, they are indeed.

What do you mean? We already waited 10 years to see a proper GG on screen and now we got to wait once again for ASM3 in hopes that they will give us the GG we deserv? I personally wont put my trust to the Sony *****e execs another time and certainly not my money.

We got the right CG in spider man 1. William was great and we had CG charteristcs and the costumer was pretty good not even close to has bad has people say. I liked the way he was used in asm2 it fet while with the story and was a good way to set him up for the next one.

If you don't go a mask route, organic is your best option.

We got the right CG in spider man 1. William was great and we had CG charteristcs and the costumer was pretty good not even close to has bad has people say.
I have mixed feeling about the costume. It kind of looks good but at the same time it makes him look like a Power Rangers villian.

275385_v1.jpg

don't think I've seen these posted yet...

if official I am guessing this was early art from before they knew who they were casting

from the deleted alternate ending...

he should've been bald

or the suit should've had a hood

It looked nearly done, so yeah... it could have almost made it.

It's basically the same thing we got, only we got worse because the hair looked even more ridiculous (Evil Ed) and he hardly had green on him.

GREEN Goblin my ***.

It's basically the same thing we got, only we got worse because the hair looked even more ridiculous (Evil Ed) and he hardly had green on him.

GREEN Goblin my ***.

Hey, don't loose hope yet. There might be a chance in TASM3 for him to be green. You just paid to see the unfinished product.
All you have to do is be patient and wait 2 painfully years for the next movie, in hope that you will get a GG closer to the source material. And he won't even get to be Norman Osborn :whatever:

wow, I had no idea they were originally also planning to include man-frog-gecko

:o seriously what's up with all these dumb designs

Can't wait to see all the concept art for venom/mysterio/kraven if they can think this up legitmately

So in TASM2, Harry took the spider venom and mutated. He managed to get to the armour in time. Possible for Norman to take the same Venom, suffers the same mutation and go into a full mutation because he won't get an armour like Harry did?

So in TASM2, Harry took the spider venom and mutated. He managed to get to the armour in time. Possible for Norman to take the same Venom, suffers the same mutation and go into a full mutation because he won't get an armour like Harry did?
if the deleted after credit scene is any induction of Norms fate, he'd need more then just a suit of armour, he'll need a new body
from the deleted alternate ending...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"