Conception of "booty"

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
Hopefully this thread doesn't get closed...

But is it just me, or do white guys and black guys have a different conception of what I nice butt looks like? Me and my friend were at Borders and he tells me "that girl's got a nice ass" but when I saw her I don't really see much of an ass at all.

I dont think it has anything to do with skin color...I myself like a smaller, tighter ass, but there has to be some meat there...I dont see how some guys are attracted to girls who's single ass cheek is bigger than there heads

The race thing is not the main issue, but there is definitely something there between indvidual taste that could be swayed by genetics or race. For example, 10 out of 15 (race) men might find a (same race) woman attractive whereas only 7 out of 15 (different race) men might find that same woman attractive...

And what makes that woman attractive goes back up to individual taste..

-TNC

The Joker said:
I dont think it has anything to do with skin color...I myself like a smaller, tighter ass, but there has to be some meat there...I dont see how some guys are attracted to girls who's single ass cheek is bigger than there heads
5657mo9.jpg

-TNC

It may not be the route people want to go, but I do think race does play a factor with some. The example is clear on here, when you've seen pics of females with rotund behinds that most of the alleged black guys on here drool over, and vice versa with the white guys when a skinny girl is displayed. I personally am not a fan of the flat ass, which a lot of white and asian chicks(apologies to my gf) do have.

Stick JAL and me in a room and I bet we disagree 9 times out of 10 on whether or not a woman's butt is too big or too small. I'd like to say it's a personal preference thing and I hate attributing anything to race b/c I really think it's nothing more than a color but I'll be damned if this ain't the biggest coincidence I've ever seen.

Yes, I'm black and all the white guys at my school say I have big butt while all the black ones say it's not that big. And I agree with the black ones :(

It depends on race.

See, we can't just say that it's 100% race-dependent b/c hasn't our whole struggle for the past few decades been to prove that all the races are no different? If we admit that black people have a different conception of the sizes of butts, then what's to stop anyone from saying that a certain race is smarter than another? Butt perception and intelligence all stem from the brain and haven't enough people died to prove that "we all have the same brain"?

SapphirePrima said:
Yes, I'm black and all the white guys at my school say I have big butt while all the black ones say it's not that big. And I agree with the black ones :(

It depends on race.

don't be ashamed of what you got back there girl. everyone tells me i have a big ass all the time. :o

Maybe it's not so much ethnicity as culture.....where you grew up, etc.

^They all look alike. :o

Man-Thing said:
that's just gross. There is no possible way she could clean herself after making terdle stew.

she uses a bidet

I like nice, firm asses. :dry: You know, cute. Not *FWAH-BOOM!!*

i'm a white male...and have been told by some girls that i have a "ghetto booty" ..i ran this by my girlfriend and she agrees...i still have no clue if this is a good or bad thing..and i'm not even clear on exactly what a "ghetto booty" is..even though, apparently, i have one.

I can appreciate a good booty,I'd perfer it weren't too small or too big. I've been caught checking guys bums while at work. :O I can't help it. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"