The "I had a good night" thread.

SolidSnakeMGS

Superhero
Reaction score
It hasn't been a bad week for me. Monday night me and some friends played trivia at a local bar and kicked ass, and got a $30 bar tab. Afterwards, we, a friend, and my ex went back to my house and ate some shrooms and played Wii and watched Batman Begins. VERY fun. It was the first time I did shrooms so it was an interesting experience. After that, my ex and I had some of the best sex we've had. We're still very close as friends, and so far -- surprisingly -- its been working out well.

Last night, I went to some girl's birthday party. My same friend and I left to go play pool with this hot art chick. He left and I went back to her house to see her paintings and stuff. She was really tired, but she basically attacked me by kissing, which was out of the blue for me. She was a good kisser. I pulled back and bid her adieu. I think at least I made a good friend.

Anyway, sneer, laugh, or mock, but compared to what I've been through lately, it looks like my luck has changed and things are going well for me now. Yay.

I consider it a good night when I get into bed early and easily fall asleep...

We went to see Spidey 3 and had a rousing game of hide-n-seek at Wal-Mart afterwards. I thought that was a pretty good night. Sounds like yours was better though, SolidSnakeMGS.

I consider it a good night when I get into bed early and easily fall asleep...

Yeah, me too. I prefer to go to bed early sometimes, put on a good TV show on DVD, and go to bed peacefully. I use to not be able to sleep well at all.

well I just found out that a kid I went to school with was burned to death and a girl I used to work with was stabbed and attempted raped. Suburban London has really gone to Hell!

Just know that when you are sleeping, this guy is watching you:

alli-pill1.jpg

jag

It hasn't been a bad week for me. Monday night me and some friends played trivia at a local bar and kicked ass, and got a $30 bar tab. Afterwards, we, a friend, and my ex went back to my house and ate some shrooms and played Wii and watched Batman Begins. VERY fun. It was the first time I did shrooms so it was an interesting experience. After that, my ex and I had some of the best sex we've had. We're still very close as friends, and so far -- surprisingly -- its been working out well.

Last night, I went to some girl's birthday party. My same friend and I left to go play pool with this hot art chick. He left and I went back to her house to see her paintings and stuff. She was really tired, but she basically attacked me by kissing, which was out of the blue for me. She was a good kisser. I pulled back and bid her adieu. I think at least I made a good friend.

Anyway, sneer, laugh, or mock, but compared to what I've been through lately, it looks like my luck has changed and things are going well for me now. Yay.

I noticed you were from Spartanburg, SC as well. That's pretty cool.

I go to USC Upstate, by the way.

I noticed you were from Spartanburg, SC as well. That's pretty cool.

I go to USC Upstate, by the way.

Im older, so I don't go to school. What kind of stuff do you do in Spartanburg? Isn't much really.

Well, tonight's Friday, so hopefully we all will have some good stories to share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"