Revenge of the Fallen Confirmed/ Speculated Transformers

Also Im wandering who the Decepticon Audi R8 will be as in the first film all Decepticons were military or Police vehicles with the exception of Scorponok and Frenzy and this one is a regular vehicle like the autobots

I'm hoping it turns out to be one of the Stunticons.

no trailers please, remember the very first transformer teaser that came out about some sort of moon landing

that was horrible....

I couldn't live through all that mess again.
WTF? I loved that teaser.. :cmad::cmad:

-TNC

It also showed that we brits didn't **** up the Beagle rover... the TFs did :p

I'd be happy with an announcement and a Teaser before the main theatrical trailer in December.... if that is when we'll be getting it.

Your assuming that Jetfire is actually the Blackbird TF's name. I'll believe that when I see a ROTF toy named Jetfire.

No i'm not, i just thought Jetfire was pretty much confirmed, dont know if he is the blackbird or not.

That's how he his story goes in the comics and the cartoon.:huh:

Yeah i know, and the move i have thought about the more i would like them to stay faithful to that, sorry, must have had a brainwave :yay:.

He can't have been there too long as he would have had to have scanned the Blackbird to have it as his Alt. form, he can't just have come to Earth and got trapped like Megatron. He must have done something first to acquire the Blackbird form and then get stuck.

I'd like to point out that Scorponok has yet to be killed. I doubt there will be any valid confirmation on him, since he doesn't have a vehicle form and therefore no need for a vehicle during shooting, but I doubt they'd leave him out of the story since he just slithered off into the sand.

^If they do leave him out..........= massive plothole.

If you take a peek at the pics thread you'll see that the Chevy Trax has been spotted on set....

With BB and the Chevy Beat.

IMHO The Beat is one twin while the Trax is the other

yeah most likely those are the twins and the rumor the ice-cream truck is was just to throw us off. either that or they change alt modes during the film.

yeah most likely those are the twins and the rumor the ice-cream truck is was just to throw us off. either that or they change alt modes during the film.

Trans-scanning could be an answer for the Twins, can someone do a tally of known autobot and decepticon vehicles, so far by my count there's Prime, BB, Ironhide, Ratchet, Arcee motor bike(s), the Beat, the Trax, and the rumored Wheeljack car, There is also Wheels and Stinger which are unknows and could fit the alternate modes for the Beat and the Trax, so that makes 8 by my count for autobots. The decepticons have Barricade, the Audi, Soundwave, and Starscream. I'll include Jetfire as a con for now due to the mention of the decepticon insignia, so that makes 5. I know it was mentioned that there was going to be 20 robots in the movie but that could just be false info on Bays part. Is there any I'm missing?

I'm hoping it turns out to be one of the Stunticons.

Me too. I'd like to Motormaster and Dead End be added to Decepticon's rank and files, and maybe in TF3 we will see Menasor. :up:

Me too. I'd like to Motormaster and Dead End be added to Decepticon's rank and files, and maybe in TF3 we will see Menasor. :up:

I agree about Motormaster. It'd be nice to see a duel between him and Optimus.

I know it was mentioned that there was going to be 20 robots in the movie but that could just be false info on Bays part.

Orci did say that the 20 figure wasn't entirely accurate.

I'd like to point out that Scorponok has yet to be killed. I doubt there will be any valid confirmation on him, since he doesn't have a vehicle form and therefore no need for a vehicle during shooting, but I doubt they'd leave him out of the story since he just slithered off into the sand.

I was reading that Scorponok was actually a part of Blackout's engines, particularly the turbo fan, and so for Blackout to have flown into battle again, he would either have had to re-unite with Scorponok before leaving the middle east, or have "grown" a new engine.

I was reading that Scorponok was actually a part of Blackout's engines, particularly the turbo fan, and so for Blackout to have flown into battle again, he would either have had to re-unite with Scorponok before leaving the middle east, or have "grown" a new engine.

If thats true i doubt Blackout would have let Scorponok go after the humans for so long.

Since their robots i think they don't need those engines to move in their alt forms, their just their for show.

...Yet, Blackout flew and battled in Mission City. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"