confused about man of steel 2 & batman vs super man movie?

superhero

Sidekick
Reaction score
is batman vs super man dawn of justice a man of steel squeal? or are they going to make man of steel 2? i heard that they were going to us brainiac & super girl in man of steel 2!! i heard it wont come out until 2021!! then the director zack snyder said 2018!! but now the director zack snyder of batman vs super man said that batman vs super man is kind of like man of steel squeal!! any one know whats going up with man of steel squeal ? are they going to make an man of steel 2 or is the batman vs super man going to be the next man of steel squeal?

Batman v Superman follows on continuity wise from MoS2. It will deal with the after effects and storylines of Man of Steel.

When Man of Steel 2 does hit, it wont be connect to MoS as much as BvS does.

is batman vs super man dawn of justice a man of steel squeal? or are they going to make man of steel 2? i heard that they were going to us brainiac & super girl in man of steel 2!! i heard it wont come out until 2021!! then the director zack snyder said 2018!! but now the director zack snyder of batman vs super man said that batman vs super man is kind of like man of steel squeal!! any one know whats going up with man of steel squeal ? are they going to make an man of steel 2 or is the batman vs super man going to be the next man of steel squeal?

stop squealing, unless you are a 6-year-old girl

batman vs super man is the squeal to man of squeal. i expect we'll get another super man solo (man of squeal 2) before 2020.

Do you mean the squeakuel ? :o

220px-Chipmunks2squeakuel.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"