Contenders for "The Most Annoying Song of All-Time"

That-Guy

Avenger
Reaction score
Sorry, but I had to make a thread on this. There probably already are a hundred of them, but I'm lazy.

Anyway, there are a million irritating songs out there, but I have to say that I don't think any song gets me as annoyed as "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" by Meat Loaf. I work for a "classic hits" radio station and I hear that song every f**king day (and if I'm REALLY lucky, I hear it when I'm at the gym too because they play a satellite classics station there too). I just can't fathom why anyone ever liked this damned song. It's like 14 different songs in one and ALL of them suck! I can imagine nothing worse except maybe Taylor Hicks and Fantasia Barrino doing a cover of this piece of overrated crap.

Okay, now that I'm ranted, what's your vote for the most annoying song ever written?

Blue Dabadee Dabadye

Anything by Gwen Stefanie

Anything by Paris Hilton

Superman79 said:
Anything by Gwen Stefanie

Anything by Paris Hilton
Anything by Sean Paul

Anything by JoJo

Anything by Destiny's Child

I could go on...

Every frikin song by John 'I wanna kill that frikin' "Cougar" Mellencamp! :mad:

"Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini"

Melts your brain, that does.

James Blunt. Nuff said.

Mr. Thing said:
I actually like the "Three Wise Men" one. But the rest of them, yeah.
Haven't heard that one.

"Come On Eileen" by Dexie's Midnight Runners. I have hated that song since the day it popped into the minds of the people that wrote it. :down

jag

if you can catch the song at least twice every hour in different stations is already annoying

jaguarr said:
"Come On Eileen" by Dexie's Midnight Runners. I have hated that song since the day it popped into the minds of the people that wrote it. :down

jag
I liked Save Ferriss' version :o

I'd say that damned "You Had a Bad Day" song, except its sort of so annoying it makes me elated to hear it, like it was written by committee in some record industry board room for the hip-swaying-instead-of-actually-dancing whitebread crowd: "you know what? americans WORK HARD. and you know what else? sometimes they jsut HAVE A BAD DAY. let's write a song for all those folks! and let's call it "SO YOU HAD A BAD DAY" or "BAD DAY" for short. and let's really make it rock. but just not too hard. more billy joel-ish. he rocks, right?"

Mee said:
Anything by Sean Paul

yes!! i HATE THAT F*****!!! :mad: :mad:

wannabe jamacian *****ebag. RHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!! HE MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!!!!!

also:

that fanta commercial, anything by i.c.p, him, trapt,

also i think maybe it was written by her brother:

Susan%20Powter.jpg

Anything by Nickleback

Anything by Madonna

Mee said:
Anything by Nickleback

I saw Nickelback live, and they were terrible. The guy kept messing up on his guitar. :(

maxwell's demon said:
I'd say that damned "You Had a Bad Day" song, except its sort of so annoying it makes me elated to hear it, like it was written by committee in some record industry board room for the hip-swaying-instead-of-actually-dancing whitebread crowd: "you know what? americans WORK HARD. and you know what else? sometimes they jsut HAVE A BAD DAY. let's write a song for all those folks! and let's call it "SO YOU HAD A BAD DAY" or "BAD DAY" for short. and let's really make it rock. but just not too hard. more billy joel-ish. he rocks, right?"
Exactly Exactly Exactly.
I feel you on that.

Mr. Thing said:
I saw Nickelback live, and they were terrible. The guy kept messing up on his guitar. :(

Yeah, I did when I was a young wide-eyed idealist. There were a ****load of kids in the audience and they kept yelling "****" for no reason:confused:

JLBats said:
Yeah, I did when I was a young wide-eyed idealist. There were a ****load of kids in the audience and they kept yelling "****" for no reason:confused:

I saw them when they were supporting for Bon Jovi and the singer kept screaming "****!" so maybe there's some connection.

Anything by Fallout Boy, American Rejects, Simple Plan, and all those other generic sound the same bands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"