Corrupt A Wish - Part 2

You get an overproduction of DMT in your brain and now all sound is colors and the louder the sound the brighter the colors...

I wish I wasn't such a pacifist and could put jerks through a wall when it was required.

I grant you, the gift of SPEAKING for you don't have to punch anyone physically (that would lead to more stupidity) just do it with your words... they won't be able to say anything back because they are already jerks and thus, they're stupid.

I wish "lies" wouldn't exist.

The truth hurts sometimes, pain increases in the world exponentially.

I wish (sometimes) people had a Logan's Run life timer that popped when you hit 50, so you wouldn't have to get old and fall apart.

Yes, I want one too.

I wish I could take a nap. I want a nap. I need it.

That was a good nap, oh look at the calendar it's 2040, whoops.

I wish I could think up a really cool design for a log house, like old timey on the outside but inside very sci-fi.

Grated... remember that were semi-retired? well, get back to work because that technology ain't cheap.

I wish I were able to start a project and finish it.

Your project is finished and done... and now you have really good ideas on how to improve it, but can't awww.

I wish each brand of snack had 10x more varieties.

Granted! I love snack-Os

I wish money wouldn't leave my account so easily.

Money doesn't leave your account, no matter how much you spend, it stays there taunting the banks, giving them the finger, bad money!

I wish water energized you as much as a Red Bull.

It does! just give it time and drink those 2 ltrs...

I wish for a family party to dance my *ss off.

Your whole family shows up for this party and they all want to talk extensively with you.

I wish I had a thermometer dial so I can lower the outside temps to something resembling not supernova.

Granted, but as you lower the temperature outside, you home gets hotter.

I wish my package gets here ASAP! They said "in 10 days"... it's been 20.

tenor.gif

Now you get your stuff an hour after you hit the order button, costs a little more and the delivery drone may knock around your house a little bit.

I wish nothing but the very best for Amazon employees, big raises, full bennies, and maybe some murder hornets visit Bezos.

He doesn't allow employees to use PowerPoint for their presentations... who does that?! Granted.

I wish the teacher could make her class interesting.

Teach brings in interesting people to explain different things, imagine Sir David Attenborough explaining nature stuff, or Sir Patrick Stewart doing Shakespeare, or Neil deGrasse Tyson the mysteries of space.

I wish my sister's kids get a good safe education and actually learn something they can use later in life.

Granted! I'm not ruining that. Unless, by some weird reason, she gets to be my student :p

I wish for more of these 18/20°C days.

Now it's 18-20°C year round, no winter snow in the north, polar icecaps melt, lowlands everywhere flood, rising ocean temperatures cause mega-hurricanes... etc.

I wish Shadowlands (new expansion for World of Warcraft) is really good, better than WotLK even.

As long as I get another WoW movie, you can have it. But I want bigger monsters, bigger scenery, ALL has to be BIGGER.

I wish I could have a skinny caramel macchiato! And they better don't be cheap with the syrup.

As long as I get another WoW movie, you can have it. But I want bigger monsters, bigger scenery, ALL has to be BIGGER.
Yeah me too, they started so safe and mediocre on the movie, I wanted Dragons, I wanted EVERYTHING!!
I wish I could have a skinny caramel macchiato! And they better don't be cheap with the syrup.
You get the carameliest macchiato ever made... and now you have diabetes.

I wish I was better at dirty talk in the bedroom, my mind goes blank and that's a mood dampener.

Granted, now you are amazing at mentioning all the dirty stuff that you can find in your bedroom. Literally dirty stuffs.

(Just relax, and if it doesn't "come" easily... just let it go! The more you try, the worst it would sound - it's like a fake orgasm).

I wish people weren't so shy regarding sex talk. Just normal sex talk, nothing dirty, ya nasty!

I worry about the modern "Get Offended at Everything" so I feel I have to hold back a bit, because I can get raw and I know not everyone likes that sort of thing. Where to draw the line gets fuzzy.

I wish, Americans specifically, would relax about sex, life is too short to worry about it.

Now... not really... I mean maybe if put work into getting fit again. In high school I used to drag for drama class because not enough girls signed up, nah I definitely can't pass at all anymore, just look like someone's old lesbian auntie.

What roleplay would you find fun? forgot what thread this was.

I wish I could revisit my youth and improve a lot of things with my experience and knowledge of the future.

old lesbian auntie.
giphy.gif

I'll have to quote this, because in order for you to be able to revisit your past, your present YOU must take the place of your past YOU:

And since technically, you shouldn't exist in close proximity to yourself in the same timeline , or else you could experience the seven stages of paradox psychosis:
  • Denial
  • Itching
  • Extreme thirst and urination
  • Excessive gas
  • Acute paranoia
  • Uncontrolled perspiration
  • Homicidal rage
I wish we all could be more empathetic to one another.

That'll never work. (Denial)

I wish summer didn't include so much discomfort from allergies. (Itching)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"