Corrupt A Wish - Part 2

Granted, but you're not able to teleport anything with you. Only your clothes.

I wish I could sneak peek into my future, just for a few moments.

Granted, but you can only do it when you're asleep.

I wish I could communicate with the animals.

Granted, but they talk back and you're not ready for it.

I wish people could be more appreciative of one's time and be on time.

Granted, now everyone is German and the trains all run on time like clockwork.

I wish I could have gotten a cybernetic leg and run super fast.

Granted, but the other one cannot follow. So you only have ONE super fast leg... let's see what you can do.

I wish I were wiser and stop worrying about things I know I can handle. Woman Up!

Granted. You wished you were wiser, so now you're older.

I wish I could breathe underwater

Granted, just be careful not to choke with all the plastic down there!

I wish the cat would stop sneaking on me like that! My back is all scratched! and it F'ing hurts.

You cat now has tinkling bell sounds when it walks, no more sneaking around, could be annoying when it gets zoomies.

I wish I could think of something good for my girlfriend for her birthday.

Granted, but you have to keep on excelling yourself year after year... God knows what you're going to give her in like... 10 years? You better keep up! Up! Up! Up!

I wish i had known the benefits of wine earlier in life. I give 0 fks, right now! About anything!

Granted. You now know the benefits of wine, but now see the world through wine-colored glasses.

I wish I had the same metabolism as The Flash.

Granted. I hope you are next to the bathroom next time you eat. Oh, buy you only get the metabolism... not his speed.

I wish I had more days like this! It's chilly, it's sunny, there's no humidity... just perfect.

Granted, but you'll be late for work from now on.

I wish I knew next week's lottery numbers.

Ok, you do know next week's lottery numbers... but you do nothing with those!

I wish the guy weren't so hot and (very) cold next.

Granted. He'll just be very cold from now on.

I wish I knew how to speak Latin.

Granted. He'll just be very cold from now on.

Why have you betrayed me, Homie??? hahaha

Granted, you know how to speak Latin but that's the only language you know now. Good luck communicating :p

I wish I could turn back time and change a few things.

Granted, but you change too many things and now cats rule the earth.

I wish I lived in a mansion.

Granted! Now, get ready because the Lords want orange juice. Chop, chop, peasant!

I wish I had a nice car, totally affordable, right size for me, so that I didn't have to take the bus to work.

Granted, but the car doesn't start half of the time.

I wish I had a Puma for a pet.

Granted, you get this one very cute and soft one: :p
R.cbb18af63ad7a1283af92750122c1e8f

I wish I had known yesterday what I know today.

Granted, now all you remember is Tomorrow, each day your memory is reset to the beginning of the next day.

I wish my Mom would make it to her next birthday, in 5 days.

Granted, of course.

I wish going to all those annual medical exams and appointments weren't so time-consuming.

The medical industry adapts a new patient model and now it only takes minutes to be seen/diagnosed/treated and released.

(My Mom is ok and 1 year older) :yay:

I wish for a swift end to these pointless wars, it's a waste of resources and people.

After one single day of reading the last 5 minutes of people's minds you no longer wish to live on this planet any longer.

I wish nothing but the very best for the Russian people, they got screwed by a rotten government and don't deserve the hate leveled at that country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"