Corrupt A Wish - Part 2

Granted, facehuggers implant xenomorphs into people, a Queen is chosen, the Earth is abandoned by the billionaires and their families but have nowhere to go, Humanity is extinct.

I wish people didn't take everything so seriously and allowed themselves the privilege of not giving a feck.

Granted - we all now laugh about everything. Everything is a joke, even the serious things. Super annoying.

I wish I were paid to review ice cream, on a daily basis. Oh, wait: it's some kind of new technology ice cream that doesn't get me all fat and stuff - and tastes delicious. Still getting paid good moola for it. And I can cash it anytime. Real money.

Granted, the sugar gives you Type I diabetes and you have to regulate with insulin shots which means you can only have a single spoonful of ice cream a day.

I wish my girlfriend wasn't so hung up on the idea of marriage, it's an archaic institution and should be discontinued.

Ok, granted - instead she wants some "friends and family" sort of blessing.

I wish I had some unlimited and free Starbucks' membership so that I can have nom nom nom coffee on a daily basis.

Starbucks install a personal coffee station in your kitchen, still have to pay per cup but it's 15% off so theres that

I wish I had the nerve to sell my truck and get one of those super fast luxury cars.

Granted - have fun.

I wish someone would invent some sort of flying stage (safe for the artists) or else, so that we all could enjoy a live concert from our windows. Like: "Oh, look at that flying pan and oh... is that Mick Jagger?"

Granted, the skies are now packed with groupies in flight suits and home made flying machines, it's utter chaos but it is fun watching Event Security shoot them down with high power Nerf weapons.

I wish I could hire an assistant to do all the tedious tasks for me so I can focus on building my hobbies.

Granted - you have to go through the whole selection process, which is already tedious enough.

I wish I had enough space to grow my own herbs and maybe a tomato plant or something like that.

You are granted a Tardis Garden, it can fit on your landing but it's infinitely bigger on the inside so you could grow anything, you have to be very careful not to get lost in there.

I wish several small comets packed with the coldest ice possible would crash into the Earth just enough to cool it off a bit, this is nuts.

Here they come!!! Bill Haley said we can borrow his Comets to cool it off a bit with some of their classics.

OIP.R5RTPiyyyTGWPUiP9e7fZAHaHa

I wish for a life time supply of chips and other snack-Os.

Granted, you wake up in the morning to discover a mountain of snacks in your yard, and more trucks continue to roll in and dump more product day after day seemingly without end.

I wish every single person on Earth was either Bi, Gay, or Trans... their choice, no exceptions no more straights!

Granted - I'd enumerate the reasons why I believe that this is already a fact, but some people are not ready for that conversation.

I wish I were able to decode the reason why certain siblings are the way they are.

After a long session of brainstorming and calculating every single known factor in the Human psyche you come to the conclusion that it's because people are selfish.

I wish all restaurants delivered anywhere in the world, that would really open up my dietary options!

Granted - by the time you get something from very far from home... it arrives all rotten, smelly, touched by many many people. Get that out of my face.

I wish we could have a 3 day-weekend

Someone great and a treasure to the world has died and to honor them every weekend is now a 3 day.

I wish every idea I had was a good one and implemented successfully.

The minute you share your ideas with someone, they take advantage of it and use it for their own sake and profit. Welcome to the real world.

I wish i could take 15 minutes power naps, just like baby boss and be fully functional afterwards.

Granted, the power nap compresses 8 hours of sleep into 15 minutes so you'll age a bit faster than normal.

I wish i didn't have to see or hear the words vaxx or anti-vaxx ever again, people should just do what they need to do and shut up.

I'll grant that wish along to the next person I'm good thanks.

I wish Hentai artists didn't put censor bars on the good bits of their art.

Granted, they don't add censor bars on the "good" bits... truth is that there's nothing behind those censor bars. Have you even seen a naked Barbie/Ken?

I wish it wouldn't be sooooo hard leaving the bed in the morning.

Granted, beds become self aware and at wake up time they will throw you out themselves.

I wish there was a Reset Button to push to send the world back to the '80s so we could do it right this time.

Granted - no one knows what happened after January 1st, 1980 - people are clueless. Still. So clueless. They have no idea what the heck happened.

I wish I could go to the airport (forget about the pandemic) and choose whichever country appears on the screen and just buy a ticket. On the spot. And have enough money to afford the whole trip.

Granted, the dice rolls and you end up in... Mongolia! It's quite nice from the travel documentaries I've seen.

I really wish my sister's kids are safe from the nasty virus when they are in school this year.

Granted, just granted.

I wish I were more clever, when it comes to family and friends that treat me like garbage.

100% Relate, Granted with no corruption.

I wish my girlfriend was 15% more serious about life and 20% less reckless with money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"