which superhero costume is better?

spider girl

Civilian
Reaction score
i put this question in a wrong section before, and someone told me that i should put it here. so i am asking this question again at this section. sorry for interrupt, but it's really important to me. thanks for the time. here is my question.
i am planning to buy a superhero costume for my best friend. she loves green lantern and superman. i want to get her one of costume for her birthday party. so which one do you think i should get for her? this one green lanter http://www.zentaiway.com/green-lantern-spandex-zentai-costume-p-332.html or this super girl http://www.zentaiway.com/red-and-blue-supergirl-spandex-superhero-costume-p-344.html? you can take all the factors, such as price, colors into consideration, and give me a meaningful suggestion. any helps will be appreciated! :yay:

Assuming your friend is hot, I'd go for Supergirl. It's more iconic, better looking and just sexy. Does she want the costume or do you want her to wear it?

Assuming your friend is hot, I'd go for Supergirl. It's more iconic, better looking and just sexy. Does she want the costume or do you want her to wear it?

she likes to wear costume... she is a big fan of comics. very cute...

Blond or Brunette? Blond, or willing to bleach her hair = Supergirl, Brunette or Redhead = Lantern.

Don't discriminate, Mangle. Supergirls of all colors are welcome. Variety is the spice of life.

Don't discriminate, Mangle. Supergirls of all colors are welcome. Variety is the spice of life.

I was mostly kidding.:p But I do prefer accurate cosplays, that's one of the reasons why I only have one costume, and it's a zombie, so it doesn't matter that I'm out of shape.

Lol. That's awesome!

Hey Spider Girl! Make sure you hook us up with some pics.

How did it turn out, Spider-Girl? Which one did you get? Did she love it? Where are the pics? Dying to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"