Comics create a mutant( or teams)

:down my apologies to all hurt by the death of Iceman:down
that was a bad move on my part

Good idea right, and since iceman is alive he can teach him how to use his powers as good as he is. You should check out the marvel characters redesign thread there is a character on one of the last pages you might like

afmvdp said:
rename your "druggie" hero something like chemlab or the chemist and allow him to induce said effects in others as well by touch and you may have a real interesting character on your hands there.
well thanx for the compliment i was thinking about calling him Opiate and i also did have the idea of him inducing the effects in others ive been working on this character for awhile he wasnt actually a mutant but he could very well be and i just wanted to share my idea to get other peoples opinion but again thanx

So I started a fanficprojectthing after HoM about a faction of nomadic X-women, secretly backed by the baddest X-woman of them all, Emma Frost.

Members

Domino - You all know her. DEADLY combatant, chalk-white skin, black mark over left eye, probability alteration, yada yada yada...
5919a7f3.jpg

Belladonna Boudreaux - Due to the events of HoM, Belladonna's powers have drastically changed from her previous plasma blasting abilities. She is now capable of shredding space around her, causing "rips" in reality. When causing a rip in one location, she can manifest another rip in another location, connecting the two rips through an unknown dimentional continuum. (Imagine her poking an interdimentional hole through thin air, punching through it and then watching her fist punch out somewhere else.) She can also offensively use the concussive force of her rips. I havn't thought up a new codename for her. Help, maybe? :)
1fbf55e8.jpg

Tarot - Marie-Ange Colbert. One of Emma's original Hellions. The only one to have survived the Trevor Fitzroy debacle that killed off the other Hellions. HoM has also modified her powers. While keeping her precognition, her initial mutation of giving images physicality has severely evolved. She can now manipulate the molecules of any inorganic object, rearranging them and altering their overall texture. (Think of Tarot taking... lets say... a pencil and reshaping it to look like a sword. Size, texture and all. Or maybe taking a shoelace or something and reshaping it into a whip.) With this ability, Tarot is the ultimate weaponist. She still uses her trademark tarot cards.
258820e6.jpg

Catseye - Sharon Smith. One of the original Hellions killed by Fitzroy. She still has her original feline metamorphisis powers, as well as an already established yet unexplored ability to walk up walls.
f8f7bc3c.jpg

Sunpyre - Leyu Yashida. Sunfire’s sister who shares the same powers as him.
72500f75.jpg

Diamond Lil - Lillian Crawley-Jeffries. Lillian is gifted with an indestructible body.
f2c528c1.jpg

The story

Initially, Emma sends Domino to locate Belladonna after realizing that she holds omega-level potential. Emma assigns Domino to Belladonna as somewhat of a bodyguard, fearing that many will seek Belladonna for her power. Domino then decides to utilize her partnership with Belladonna to *omgcliche* carry out Xavier's dream as a traveling X-Corporation of sorts. Emma adds former student Tarot to the team and the trio is off handling mutant affairs throughout the country. Tarot holds a grudge against Emma because basically, she has come to the conclusion that Emma far too often leads the innocent to their demise. Overtime, the team discovers that one of Tarot’s former Hellion comrades, Catseye, has been revived by HoM. Still naïve about the world around her, (considering she grew up thinking she was a cat) Catseye follows Tarot, develops a dependent sister/sister relationship with her and acquires the same grudge against Emma. On a mission in Canada, the team is joined by Sunpyre and together they discover that Diamond Lil is still alive and incapacitated by the Weapon X program. Domino’s team rescues Lillian and out of gratitude, Lillian decides to join. The stories go on…

What do I call this team you ask? Well I'm juggling between two names:
Charles Xavier’s Femme Fatales
CXFF for short.

-or-

Team VIXEN

Tell me what you guys think.
I'm open to suggestions and any kinda criticism.

hate to break it to you but sunpyre died when mystique sabotaged banshee's x-corps.

Spectre722 said:
hate to break it to you but sunpyre died when mystique sabotaged banshee's x-corps.

I know. But wasnt she seen alived and well in the new Alpha Flight?

Plus I chose Sunpyre, Catseye and Lillian BECAUSE they are dead. Well dunno 'about Lillian...

ya they were seen in the new alpha flight, but i've come to the conclusion that that entire series should be stricken from the record.

You like stricken things from the record don't you?

Ive only made one character I actually liked.

Vapor (Good Ol Corny Marvel Name)
He is the son of Iceman and Firestar.

He is called Vapor because of the fact that he can take the form of a heavy mist. While in this form he can enter a person (or mutant's) body and take control.

While he can take control of one's mind, he cannot stay long. If he surpasses more than an hour at a time inside, he loses his identity and actually becomes a part of that person. This power usually only works on weak minded individuals, as the strongest minds must first be weakened to allow his entry.

Sounds cool

Lazarus also known as Shadow

Can move through shadows with super speed and has Super human strength

day spring-ablity to jump start mutant ablitie and heal people

sounds like elixir and sage put together

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member