Comics create a mutant( or teams)

Gravity5.jpg

and any person with TK could mimic those things

He can control gravity so he can do more than what your guy can do

I dont know a name for this guy:

Powers: Ablility to teleport instantaneously by making small fast movements in his body. So if he flicks his wrist or swing his hip he would activate his tele. He has control over where he is going. His body becomes consumed by an orange light when he teleports. For every foot that he teleports he gains about 1 ton of strenght. This can be used as a burst of energy when he comes out of the teleport or he can store it and have enhanced strenght. He cant keep the strenght, it slowly goes away if he doesent use it. He uses it most often as a burst of energy when he comes out of the teleporting to attack his enemies.

Interesting I have no idea what you should call him

Phantom

Lucy Palmer

Lucy has the power to seperate her soul from her body. while doing this her body goes into a complete shutdown and her eyes go completly white.

her soul is invisible to the anyone and anything, which is good for spying missions.

her soul is free to walk through walls and can interact with objects, such as picking up items, but her soul cannot take damage.

if her body is hurt in anyway her soul automatically enters it.

lucy's soul can only be seperated by maximum of a mile away from her body otherwise her soul will automatically enter her body.

the only way her soul can communicate with people is by her soul writing messages for them to read.

Viral

Height: 5'9''
Weight: 123 lbs.
Hair: Dark Red
Eyes: Glowing green
Powers/Abilities: Tanya's mutation causes her body to constantly produce microscopic protein strands with a structure resembling that of a virus. These protein strands are composed of copies of her own genetic code. Tanya is able to infect any other human being with these protein strands through physical contact. Once infected, the protein strands attack and eventually intergrate themselves into the victim's DNA. This in turn causes the victim to transform, body and mind, into a fully independent and sentient clone of Tanya. Since they are technically one and the same person, Tanya's clones share the same ideas and motivations as the original allowing them to generally cooperate. The effects are temporary, and depending on the viral load can last anywhere from an hour to 12 hours.

Spectre722 said:
Trapper

Height: 5'10''
Weight: 154 lbs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown

Powers/Abilities: Munroe's mutation causes his body to generate an increased amount of biokinetic energy and store it in his body's cells which are uniquely constructed in order to hold these enrergies without burning out. Munroe can use this energy to charge any inorganic object through touch. Visibly, the object is completely normal and the energy can be stored there for a long duration of time. However if any living creature touches the object, the energy instantly transfers to their body's cells which are incapable of storing it. This results in a powerful discharge from the victim's body causing extreme pain that can lead to unconciousness, paralysis, or even death. Munroe is learning to fine tune his power and can psionically shape the formation of the energy upon release, into powerful energy bindings that can ensare his victim rather than knock them out. If Munroe were to directly charge living creature they stand very little chance of survival as organic material in general cannot store his energy.

Pretty good, kinda like Gambit. I still like it though.

bluh007 said:
Gravity

Luke Compton
male
16 years old

luke aka Gravity has the power to control gravity, this allows him to walk on walls.

he also can control gravity to his advantage by forcing the gravitational pull in an area eg: when fighting an enemy in a room he can make gravity go towards a wall, this means every object including himself and the enemy "fall" towards the wall.

to prevent hurting himself when doing this he must stand against the wall so when he does control gravity the wall acts as the floor.

although he can control gravity this does not allow him to fly but simply "fall" in the direction he wants gravity to go.

Hate to break this to ya buddy, but Marvel already has a 'Gravity' and his powers are the same as this guy basically.

Codename: Shockqua (As in shock and aqua)
Abilities: To unleash bolts of electricty and water out of his body. Jamie often uses one hand to unleash his electric bolts and the other to fire water. He can combine the 2 to create destructive blasts, explosions or charged water. Jamie has limited manipulation of electric currents and existing water, though it is rather weak.
Appearance: Blue eyes, Blonde hair, 5ft 8

Kid

Kalvin
!5
5'7

He can turn into anyone, but he can also alter his age (younger and older) and appearence. He tries too be funny but no one really like him but his roomate at xaviers.

oh just seems kinda old ya know. its really been done alot

My brain is run try off muttant ideas I have abunch of ideas but I would never post them on here.

Dodge

Height: 5'11''
Weight: 150 lbs.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Powers/Abilities: Enhanced perceptory mutation allows Kyle to see and mentally map the planes of motion of any moving object. This allows him to predict with near 100% accuracy the path of any object moving towards him as well as any object he has thrown, making him a superb marksman. Kyle's mind is mentally adapted to receive this information fast enough so that he has complete control over his reflexes. In addition his body is adapted to react to immediate threats, he possess extreme agility, dexterity, and endurance. Kyle also possesses the ability to temporarily enhance his mental state, detatching his motor functions from his cognitive abilities. This allows him to act completely upon instinct from second to second, giving him an edge in any combat situation as well as keeping his enemy, telepathic or not, from predicting his moves.

Note: Kyle's mutation did not manifest at puberty as is the general case with mutants. Instead it happened when he was well into his thirties, as such his abilities are still new to him and he is still unsure how to gain full discipline over them.

Exploding Boy said:
Havent you done "Viral" before :confused:

ya back with my old batch. i didn't give a real in depth description and she's one of my favorite characters so i figured i'd bring her back with my new team.

Spectre722 said:
ya back with my old batch. i didn't give a real in depth description and she's one of my favorite characters so i figured i'd bring her back with my new team.
I got it

I like Dodge, really cool :up:

thanks, he pretty much rounds out my x-men.

Team 1: Ambush, Hybrid, Armor, Ghost, Migraine, Flux
Team 2: Mindscape, Deadhead, Lilitu, Eros, Trapper, Viral, Dodge

Cool, is Deadhead the one that had the powers of dead Xmen? I liked him and Mindscape :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"