Create Your Own Movie

Orb

Lord of Demons
Reaction score
Here you can make your won movie. Just write the main plot of your made-up movie. Also list the characters and maybe even profiles! Then you can cast real acters as your chacracters that are in the movie. I'm making one right now. Lets see what you got. Also write down how long would it be.

Also if you even want to write a script for it go ahead.

No way! Nevah!

yeah, I actually agree with Antoine X, this sounds so much like a scam to me.

>_> I'm not scamming anyone.:hehe:

But seriously lets get back on-topic.

Christian Bale, William Shatner, Bruce Campbell, Russell Crowe, and Samuel L. Jackson are a crack team of commandos fighting zombie Nazis in World War II.

Christian Bale, William Shatner, Bruce Campbell, Russell Crowe, and Samuel L. Jackson are a crack team of commandos fighting zombie Nazis in World War II.

damn fine idea! id see that in a heartbeat!

A young boy saves the world by destroying the internet. :o

Wow. I totally had an idea like that a while ago, except it's 2 nerds try to take over the world by destroying the internet. It's entitled PWN3D: The Movie!

is this a movie production plant to get more ideas so they dont have to pay writers? just pay 'producers'?

oh well here goes... alright lets start out with 2 stoners who wake up, with a bunch of pudding in their cabinet ok, are you laughing yet? ok make sure they have a monkey in their houses, and then make sure they cant find their car... wait heres the title 'man whered i leave my car' or something like that... i think it would kill....

Pfft. As if we need to give Follywood another way to rip off writers... I'm keeping my ideas where they belong: safely locked up in my brain and on memory sticks.

Here's an awesome movie. There's this bad guy, and he's got his finger on a button, and if he presses it, all this bad stuff is gonna happen. So there's this really tough dude who has to go stop him, but first he has to go and fist fight and shoot all these other bad guys, and along the way he meets this really hot chick, and at some point they pork. And then, at the end, the good guy crashes his motor cycle through a stained glass window, and then he has to fight the bad guy using Karate! It would be soooo cool!

I'm pretty sure he's a studio executive at FOX... So yea. nutsack!

Okay, the movie has no title as of yet.

Plot:

A young man named Cillian Drake is on the verge of snapping from the pressure of his first semester of medical school. He is troubled with dreams where he is split down the middle-between blind anger and quiet reason. Anger is quick to blame the professors for his failure. Reason points out that it is no one's fault but his own that his grades are poor. In every dream, his anger wins. Cillian continues to cloister himself away with nothing but his textbooks and recorded lectures. Finally at his girlfriend's insistence he sees a counselor who recommends Cillian take a weekend off from the school work.

So Cillian decides to visit Glastonbury, England. He gets a room at the Arimathean Retreat and plans to explore the ruins of the Glastonbury Abbey. While exploring the Abbey he meets pilgrims that subscribed to a neopagan faith. Cillian, not believing in any higher power(s), thinks of them as crackpots fit for his father's asylum. Rather than mock them he has dinner with them and over smokes they discuss their reasons for coming to the Abbey.

The pilgrims are going to the Glastonbury Tor for a "rebirth" and invite Cillian to come with them. An amused Cillian accepts their invitation, unaware of the surprise that awaits him. At the Tor they crawl through a hole in a singular mound and emerge in a realm called the Other World.

They come to a palace belonging to Gwynn ap Nudd and are welcomed to join the festivities. Upon entering Cillian is...taken for a spin...being a man that subscribed to the belief that science could explain the driving force behind the universe, he is left speechless.

After a few songs and meals, Cillian is in a very festive mood. Meb the Fae Queen takes Cillian on a tour of Nudd's palace and learns the reason he came. In a gesture of good will, Meb brings Cillian to a place called the reflecting room where he could confront his troubles. She waits outside for Cillian.

During his time in the room, a shadow emerges from a mirror in dark corner of the room. It fights with Cillian before overpowering him and leaving him unconscious. Meb finds Cillian there and brings him back to the main festivities in the grand hall. Afterwards Cillian leaves the Other World and returns to medical school with no knowledge of what happened other than he went to the Other World.

Things pick up for him. His grades begin to gradually improve though he hits host of other problems...most noteably his strange craving for the cadavers in the Human Anatomy classroom/lab and rare steaks, burgers, etc.

More late

Paul Anderson, Uwe Boll, stay the **** away! :cmad:

Tim Burton, Guilermo del Toro, Christopher Gans, feel free to do as you wish. :hoboj:

"Free"

Hollywood Pitch:
Stomp the Yard meets Parkour ("What's Parkour?") -cue Youtube clips-

Plot:
Janie Lang is a smalltown girl new to LA for school and falls in with a group of outcasts that introduces her to Parkour or "Free Running," ripping her from the world of gymnastics. With upcoming Olympic qualifiers, dueling love interests, a citwide Free Running event for a cause and protesting parents, Janie's life all comes to a head in a massive city-sprawling run.

Non Apology:
Yes, you've seen this movie before, but not with PARKOUR!

ROY SCHIEDER RICHARD DREYFUSS SAMUEL L JACKSON
CHRISTIAN BALE NATALIE PORTMAN

JAWS V
78027~Great-White-Shark-Posters.jpg

THIS TIME THERE'S TWO OF THEM
BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS MORE OR LESS THE SAME AS BEFORE - BUT WITH CGI!​

"Human Bomb"
Everything he touches explodes like a nuclear weapon.

There's no plot. Just plenty explosions.
I don't care to create a plot if I'm not going to win anytime an Academy Award.

"Cybertron"
The legendary civil war between the Transformers.

There's no plot. Just plenty explosions.

The Loch
~ Like Jaws but better and with the Loch Ness Monster ~
Right, there's this guy who believes the Loch Ness Monster who goes out and sees the monster and takes a picture of th monster which annoys the monster so he gets squished by the monster. Then these police find the camera nad give it to this other guy who runs a Loch Ness Monster boat company and the guy goes to look and then this bloke comes down and he is killed and then the guy with the boat gets killed and the Loch Ness Monster comes on land and kills everyone and blood goes on the screen and then the military come and one branch shoots the monster with a massive laser gun and another branch wipes the blood off of the camera. Then the monster's eyes open.
And he says "Sequel time!"
If you coudn't tell, I am taking the p!$$.

ROY SCHIEDER RICHARD DREYFUSS SAMUEL L JACKSON

CHRISTIAN BALE NATALIE PORTMAN

JAWS V

THIS TIME THERE'S TWO OF THEM

BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS MORE OR LESS THE SAME AS BEFORE - BUT WITH CGI!​

just when you though it was safe to go back into the water...

Nice an funny ideas guys. I will be right back.:cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"